Chapter 2

Vote Comment Fan!

I stare at the celling as the day goes on. I really don't want to be here. After I told my mom last night that I skipped school she's going to stay behind and watch me get on the bus. I have a big headache. Fuck school! I hate it so much! It's just so boring! My teacher starts talking about social studies. I fall asleep immediately.

"Miss Lynn?!" I hear my teacher yell. I snap up. Oh shit!

"Yes?" I ask with a smirk. My best friend, Blue is staring at me and trying not to laugh.

"We're you asleep?" She asks. Ha.

"Bitch, I was dreaming about fucking going into your brain and shutting it off so you could be dead!" I scream. A tear comes out of her eye.

"Principals office now!" She yells. I get up and stomp over to the door. I stick up my middle finger and raise it at her.

"Go! NOW!" She points. I slam the door behind me and look down the hallway. When I get to the principals office she's waiting on me.

"Miss Lynn, you are in big trouble!" She says. I sigh and slump down in her chair. She's starts telling me that I need to raise my grades and lower my attitude. Blah blah blah.

"That's it! You are suspended!" She says getting up. My eyes go wide! Yes!!! Finally suspended! I sit there and watch as she talks with my other. I groan and put my head down. I fall asleep once more.

"Chloe! Lets go!" I hear a mans voice say. I open my eyes to see Harry looking down at me. A smile creeps onto my face.

"What?" I fake groan.

"You are suspended from school! We have to go!" He says. I slowly rise out of the seat. He grabs my hand and looks me in the eye.

"Goodbye Chloe! We will be seeing you next year." Wait WHAT? OMFG!! IM EXPELLED FROM SCHOOL! FUCK YEAH!

"She's expelled?" Harry asks as curious as me. She nods.

"Unfourunatley yes. Goodbye." Harry nods and drags me out of the building. I just walk while smiling. And plus I like holding hands with Harry. They are soft and big. And I mean huge! H.U.G.E! No exasperation there. Once were in the car he looks at me.

"Your mom is going to kill you!" He says. I laugh.

"I've been expelled 4 times already! I don't think she will be surprised." He just smirks and taps my thigh. Shivers run up my body.

"Sure babe!" We start driving home. I think of that touch on my thigh. Was it real? Or was I just dreaming it? Harry is the hottest Step dad I will probably ever have. I just want to touch his cock and kiss him until he can't breath. I want to so badly! I feel my panties getting wet.

"When you get home take a shower. We're going out for dinner." Harry says in a whisper. I smirk. Lets play!

"Really? Where?" I ask innocently. He can tell I'm playing.

"Can't tell." I start to rub his knee. He gulps.

"Tell me." I demand. And right when I was about to do more he groans.

"Apple Bees." He sighs. I scream!

"Yess! My favorite restaurant! Okay!" I say. He looks at me with a weird look. I just smile and look away. When we get home I take a quick shower. When I get out there's no towel. I get out and listen to see where Harry is. He's down stairs I think. I slowly creep into the bedroom and look around. Damn, no towels. When I start to come out Harry is standing there. My face turns a bit red. He stares down at my breasts. I put my hands on my waist.

"No t..." He grabs me by the waist and starts kissing me. It's full of list and hunger. My panties are soaked by now. I moan out as he starts fingering me. The kissing still going on.

"Ugh! I've wanted to do this ever since I met you!" He groans. I smile. He looks down at my pussy. He smirks as he sees the wetness.

"Look at that pussy!" He shoves his head between my legs. I pull on his hair as his tongue slides in. I'm not a virgin though. His thumb starts rubbing circle on my clit.

"Calm down baby." He says. I can't as he pushes harder and harder on my clit. It's just so.....pleasurable.

"Ahh!" I moan. He chuckles a bit. Then I here a car door. We look at each other. He picks me up and kisses me once more before pushing me out of the room. I stand there a bit before running to my room. Oh my god that was hot! There's feet stomping up the stairs and a door closing. My mom. Next time I want to see him! Please god! Please!