Chapter 1

I sarcastically clap as the wedding ends. Harry and my mom are officially married. My sister hits my shoulder.

"Stop!" She whispers. I grunt and roll my eyes. I get up as their walking down the aisle. Mom groans.

"Chloe! Sit down!" She says. I keep on walking. Harry just watches as I go straight to the food. I'm fucking starving!

"Chloe!! Why the hell?" My sister Bridget asks. She's only 13. But still is the nicest person I have ever seen.

"Because I'm fucking starving! Now leave! Get out of my way!" I say pushing her. She steps back and runs up to my mom. She hugs her and kisses Harry's cheek. Okay, was that really necessary? The line is already long for food. I groan.

"Hurry up peeps! I'm starving!" Everyone ignores me and goes as slow as possible. God, people these days! When I finally get my food and sit down with my new family I start eating.

"Stop eating like a pig!" My mom snaps. I grin and spit it out. Harry watches closely. I love his green eyes. They are so hot!

"Oops! Sorry!" I say sarcastically again. She mom gets up from the table and grabs my hand.

"That's it! Come on!" She says dragging me to a bathroom. I look around and see Bridget and Harry looking at us in shock.

"Can you please behave? This is my wedding! Now go and eat your food the right way!" My mom yells! I roll my eyes and push the door open. Mom follows closely behind. I wink at Harry who clears his throat and looks down at his plate. I know he likes me! I sit down and start eating once more. I try to eat nicer since I'm starving and don't want to go to that smelly bathroom again.

"I'm very excited to be your new step dad! Tell me a bit about yourselves!" Harry says. I smirk.

"Well I love to sing!" Bridget cheers. I roll my eyes.

"I'm a badass!" I say. He stares at me.

"Chloe! As you can tell Harry, she's telling the truth but that is not how we speak!" I snort! Harry smirks at me. Did he really just smirk? I laugh At my mothers choice of words. What ever.

"Really? I can say what I want to fucking say!" My mom just rolls her eyes while Harry slowly chuckles. Bridget clears her throat.

"Anyway I am a straight A student and love to play soccer!" She says with a bright smile. I love the taste of my food! Ha, I really don't care Bridget!

"And what do you like to do?" Harry asks me.

"Skip school!" I say. He just frowns.

"I like Bridget's hobbies better!" Harry says winking. Bridget laughs. I just look away and enjoy my food peacefully. He will like my hobbies better! Trust me! When he finds out what I can do. Once I'm done eating I sneak a shot in. No one sees except Harry. I look at him with a curious expression. He leans into my ear.

"I won't tell." He seduces me with his hot sexy voice. I've never heard him whisper before. But I want to hear it again. A small smirk appears on my face.

"Really?" I ask innocently. He nods his head slowly. My mum walks over.

"We should get going! Bridget fell asleep." She says with a laugh. Really mom? You had to ruin my moment with Harry. He nods anyways.

"Yeah! Come on Chloe!" He says putting his arm around my shoulder. I spot Bridget with her head on the table and she's drooling.

"Bridget! Wake up! Your drooling!" I say. Her head shoots up and her hand wipes off the slobber. I giggle at her. She turns red and gets up. My mother waves her hand. Harry has his arm rapped around her waist. Jealousy fills me. I know I'm jealous and I'm not afraid to let it show. I slap Bridget. Harry lets go and looks at me with a stern look. I smirk and keep walking. I've got him under my spell!

_____________________

Keep reading! Will get better! Comment vote and fan! Thanks! I'll update soon!