The Safe of Secrets

This should be great. Enjoy!

TMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNT

Mona and Sal Commander woke up and noticed that they were back on the Ulixes.

The others were very delighted to see them again.

" It's so great that you two have returned safe and sound!" April said happily.

Fugitoid was also delighted but then Casey asked," But where are the others?"

The group looked at the three elder brothers, who were still inside Mikey's head.

" Something isn't clearly right here..." Fugitoid muttered to himself.

TMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNT

Inside...

Raph looked around and noticed that Mona and Sal Commander had already left.

" Hey, Lil' Mikey, why are the three of us still in here yet the others left already?" he asked curiously.

His little brother just smiled, tapped his foot on the ground and then shouted," Going up!"

All of a sudden, the whole floor went up like an elevator and the four turtles were placed inside a metallic room.

The room was filled with scrolls and boxes of gold, which were the only ones shimmering inside.

Lil' Mikey lit up the torch on the wall and the whole room lit up.

" Woah," Donnie exclaimed and Leo asked," Where are we?"

" Welcome, my bros, to The Safe Of Secrets!" Lil' Mikey announced and the others admired the looks of the room.

" Why are we even here?" Raph asked and his little brother told them," Cause I have something to give you three but you need to keep it a secret,"

The three older brothers nodded then Lil' Mikey handed them one of the scrolls in the room.

" What the?" Leo asked when he got the scroll.

" What is this, Lil' Mikey?"

" Look inside," Lil' Mikey instructed them and they opened the scroll.

They all read it and then gasped in shock as they turned to look at their little brother.

" T-This...c-can...not...b-be...t-true..." Raph said, his eyes widen in shock.

" What does this even mean?!" Leo exclaimed and Lil' Mikey said," You all shall know later..."

Then, the three faded away from Mikey's Mind.

TMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNT

Ooh...! What did they find out?! I'm so furious as much as everyone else is!