Defeating the Neutrinos

Enjoy!

TMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNT

Leo got an ice katana, Raph got two fire blades, Donnie got a earth naginata, and the salamandrians only upgraded their weapons.

All of a sudden, the neutrinos cut a hole and went through it.

" It's them!" Lil' Mikey cried out as he wiggled worriedly in Leo's grasp.

" Don't let them near me!"

" We won't!" Sal Commander said as Mona shot her upgrades gun at the neutrinos.

One neutrino charged at Leo, who was carrying Lil' Mikey.

" Raph, heads up!" Leo yelled to him, tossing the little turtle at the hothead.

Raph caught Lil' Mikey but when another neutrino charged him, he threw it to Donnie, saying," Catch him, D!"

The purple-masked turtle caught his little brother but the neutrino kept targeting Lil' Mikey.

" Sal Commander, catch!" Donnie yelled out, throwing the little turtle to the male salamandrian warrior.

He caught him and then tried to slice the neutrino but it was no use.

Mona and him huddled together to protect Lil' Mikey while the three older turtles kept the neutrinos busy.

Unfortunately, their plan didn't go as they expected.

The neutrino punched Leo to the side and, to the others' surprise, the alien stabbed the ice katana into the turtle's heart.

" Leo!" Lil' Mikey cried out but that was just beginning.

Soon, one neutrino kicked Raph to the side as well and stabbed the blades on the turtle's sides.

" Raphael!" Mona cried out as Leo's body started to freeze solid.

Raph started to turn into solid ashes as the last neutrino got Donnie's earth naginata and placed it through the turtle's plastron.

" Don!" Lil' Mikey cried out as the purple-masked turtle's body had turned into stone.

The neutrinos surrounded the three and the salamandrians stood up to protect Lil' Mikey.

The little turtle was crying for his brothers as the salamandrians fought the neutrinos bravely.

TMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNT

Outside...

April and Casey were getting worried for the three elder brothers.

In the outside, their pulses were getting weaker and Fugitoid was getting stressed out.

" Are they gonna be alright in there, Fugidude?" Casey asked and Fugitoid said," I don't know, Casey,"

TMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNT

Back inside...

Lil' Mikey suddenly had an idea on how to defeat the neutrinos plus will make his brothers live.

He reached into the weaponry and pulled out a golden box.

When he opened it, Lil' Mikey smiled as a blue, red, purple, and orange gem glowed inside.

As the salamandrians fought the neutrinos, Lil' Mikey snuck to his brothers and placed each gems on their chests; Blue for Leo, Red for Raph and Purple for Donnie.

He kept the orange gem as the three brothers started to glow their mask colors.

TMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNT

Outside...

" Guys! Check this out!" April exclaimed when she saw the guys are glowing.

The other two looked at the three and wondered curiously.

" Oh, dear," Fugitoid said to the others.

" I hope they're safe down there..."

TMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNT

Inside...

The turtles started to rise, catching the attention of the neutrinos.

One picked up random rocks and threw them at Donnie but then the turtle blocked them.

Another tried to shoot fire at Raph yet the hothead just sucked the fire in.

The last one tried to freeze him but Leo got the ice and threw it back at them.

" What is going on?" Mona asked and Lil' Mikey said," We'll tell you later!"

Soon, the three formed a power chain but they weren't powerful enough to destroy the neutrinos.

" Mikey, we need you!" Leo shouted so Lil' Mikey had no choice.

He took the last orange gem and forcibly placed it inside his chest.

TMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNT

Outside...

The others noticed that Mikey's body was also starting to glow brightly.

" What's happening?" April worriedly asked herself.

TMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNT

In one snap, Lil' Mikey's body glowed brighter than light as he added his powers to the power chain.

The power chain grew strong because of this.

They gathered up all the energy and then shot it at the neutrinos.

Soon, all of the neutrinos got disintegrated and the others cheered happily.

The brothers stopped flowing and the gems went back to the box.

" We did it!" Raph cheered and they all cheered with him.

All of a sudden, Mona and Sal Commander started to fade away from Mikey's mind.

TMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNTTMNT

Only Mona and Sal Commander disappeared. Not the turtles so there is a twist to the story!