Chapter 20

O My God can't believe we have made it to Chapter 20!! XD We are now nearly 2/3's done

Okayy so here is  Chapter 20, Sorry Chapter 2 won't be up until sometime in January... around the 20th. Ainsley and I are both going on break and wont be back till around the 10th but we have alot of other stuff on aswell so it will be up as soon as it is finished! To the side is an Amazing Those Crayons Trailer made by Ainsley! (MissDicey)

Also Thanks to everyone who has checked out Ainsley's new book, Baby Secrets!! 

 Just to clear things up Yes Ash has been mentioned before! Ash is one of Ella's closest friends along with Riley, she has been mentioned quite a bit but was more of a background character, however now she will start coming out a bit more

Lastly I will have time over the holidays to read quite a bit so any books of yours you want me to read just post a comment here, on my message board or ask for a review on my book Read 'N' Review... Just please let me know ASAP so i can add them to my phone library as i wont have internet while i'm away except on my phone.

Ok that's all so onto Chapter 20

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

ENJOY!!!

Chapter 20

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you,” Ash muttered.

“It’s all good,” I said.

“I really did want to tell you but you know the whole student teacher thing… I couldn’t risk it,” Ash stated.

“It’s okay I get it… I probably wouldn’t tell you if I was having a relationship with a teacher either,” I replied flipping through a magazine.

“So,” Ash said with a cheeky smile on her face.

“So what,” I asked confused.

“I heard a little rumour that you have a date with Chase today,” Ash informed me.

“That may or may not be true,” I said.

“That’s so cute,” she squealed.

“Do you want to help me pick out what to wear?” I wondered.

“Do I even need to answer that,” Ash responded jumping off my bed and heading to my wardrobe.

I giggled at her action but follow after her and stand at the entrance of my walk in wardrobe.

“It’s a rainy day but has the potential to become sunny… I have it,” she spoke to herself.

This is why I love Ash she just has this special power as well as being the gossip queen she can put an entire outfit together in a second.