Chapter 14

Heyy!! SO this is dedicated to the Amazing Tori for all her nagging fo me to upload at school... xo :)

Tor - just don't kill me

How are you all anyway??? I know i haven't been on much lately i have been way busy buit only one more week of school!!! YIPPEEE!!!

I am planning a huge writeathin over the holidays... I will finish (hopefully) editting my first to books (Vampire Princess Series)

Write some more chapter for this book as well as all my other ones

AND Get started on my new book 'Mommy and Me' for my best friend Brodie, it will be coming out next year.

Anyway onto the chapter...

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY

Chapter 14

“Chase put me down… Chase I’m warning you!” Ella screams as I ran across the sand with her over my shoulder. “Chase don’t!” she continued to yell while banging her fists on my back.

“No way, I’m never letting you go,” I reply smugly running into the water.

The water splashed around us as I ran into the ocean; once I was deep enough I dove into the water pulling Ella down with me.

She let out a scream as we dove under the water.

“You are so dead!” she yelled when we resurfaced.

“I don’t think you could live without me,” I replied moving my hair out of my face.

“Yeah well,” she started then she splash water in my face.

“You don’t want to play that game now do you?” I questioned raising my right eyebrow.

“Try me,” she replied going up with the wave and back down again.

“Come here,” I said jokingly running after her in the water.

I reached my arms grabbing Ella by the waist pulling her in. The wave made her move in closer to me so now we are standing chest to chest; I couldn’t help but stare into those big blue eyes of hers.

I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear while she wrapped her arms around her neck coming in closer.

He’s your chance Chase… come on.

“Hold your breath,” she said in a rush taking in a big gush of air staring at the oncoming wave.

“What?” I questioned confused.

As she pulled me down under the water I took a breath. The wave came over us; I then came up for air.