Bonus Chapter

Here it is the bonus chapter as requested.

dedicated to wolfmoon003 for her amazing comments each chapter

Bonus Chapter

(Chase's POV)

I tossed and turned in bed turning over and over trying to get to sleep… but I just couldn’t.

The nights memories just would not go away.

The Party., well it had been crap.

Ella had looked so beautiful and sexy in her dress it took all I had NOT to kiss her.

Then that d*ck Oliver, I think his name was, had to come and take my girl away from me.

I watched them, watching over my Ella and he had to put his hands on her body, it took all I had not to rush up their and get his hands off of her but then he had to force himself on her. That was the last straw and I was over there in a second pulling him off her.

I was too busy making sure she was ok to notice his fist coming at my face. He got me good I’ll give him that, he’s lucky McKenzie came up then otherwise he would be dead.

Then El tended to my bruise making sure I was alright. With her so close to me all I wanted to do was kiss her. But I stopped myself. To her all I was, was her Best Friend from across the road, the nice little boy who shared his crayons with her.

And I wished with all my heart and Soul that I could be more to her.

The party went on and Ella wanted to stay so there was no way in hell I was leaving her here, by herself.

Ella met up with one of her friends, Ash I think, up onto the dance floor.

I watched her, making sure she was alright, evil eyeing all the guys around her.

I had to be careful with her she was just too beautiful for her own good, Boys saw her and saw a hot sexy girl whom they would like to ‘get with’.

Before long McKenzie sidled up beside me, I wasn’t interested in her, she was a sl*t for nicer words, I kept my eyes on Ella.

Then she did the unthinkable she pulled me down and kissed me with all her might.

I pushed her away as soon as possible but the damage was done.

I looked up to where Ella had been and she now had her back to me running away.

The look of pain I had seen in her eyes when she spoke to me, it nearly killed me.

And when she ran away it took all my might not to chase after her, but I knew that if I followed her it would only make it worse.

I finally got to sleep at 5 am just as the sun was rising.

*