Chapter 6

ELMO!! (meaning Hello in MadLanguage_) It's Madi Here!!

Ainsley says hi and thanks for reading!

Ok well we are dedicating this chapter to miniice5 - She asked us to check out her new Books, Hidden in My Heart, The Ultimate Sacrifice and My favourite.....  Don't you Remember?

And we have to say we fell in love with all 3 of them.

Also A shout out to some more fans who have asked us to read their stories and we have liked their books, there is:

Twisted Fate - Andrea97 - WOW!!!

IS He my Boyfriend? & Surviving the Henderson Girls - Roxytree223 AMAZING

Lost at first sight - Persavi

Kiss of Death - Savetheoutcasts

Give My Virginity Back - yulovemeonly1

One Life and One Day - Whosayswe

Bad Kitty - KhammyLon

And A Heap More!! x If you want either me or Ainsley to check out your book, Please don't be affraid to send me a message, it may take me a few days but i will be happy to read, vote , comment or help with constructive criticism. 

Pssssttt.... Check them Out!!

ALSO if you want/need an Editor, Message me... If you want a cover, Message Me... If you want me to review your book, Message Me.

Ok well enough of my yabbering...

 Here is the next chapter!!!

Now.... Do you guys want a sequal or not??

(*Insert Evil Laugh here*)

Hehe

VOTE

COMMENT

ENJOY

CHAPTER 6

Never drinking again, I thought to myself. banging the alarm to shut it up.

Never, ever again!

I drag open my eyes to have sunlight overwhelm them, I quickly shut them again. Slowly this time I opened my eyes to see the curtains wide open with the sun blaring in.

That was it!

I couldn’t go back to sleep NOW.

Stupid Alcohol!

I removed my blankets to find Chase in my bed sound asleep.

I rub my head trying to make my pounding headache go away.

I couldn’t remember one thing that happened last night… hope I didn’t make a fool of myself.

I made my way to the bathroom with my eyes closed not wanting to see the light.

Way too early for that!

Bang!

“Who put that wall there?!?” I yelled angrily, hitting that wall made my head pound 1000x worse.

“I’m Awake! I’m Awake!” Chase yelled jerking up in the bed.

“I swear that wall wasn’t there yesterday,” I said pointing to the culprit.