Chapter One

Syrena

We have been thrown out of our own world. Everyone hates us because of our mother, who just so happened to die a week ago and thats why we have been droped off on a beach somewhere in the US.

Calypso is sleeping on the sandy beach, under a dock that our mother had told us about. And there we found two t-shirts, two pairs of jeans, and some sneakers.

I let out a low sigh, how could this happen to us? How are we going to take care of ourselfs, when we are not even old enuf to go on land to mate let allow to live on land by ourself.

I layed down next to my sister and was about to fall asleep when I heared voices, oh on. "Calypso," I whisper-yelled "Calypso wake up I hear something or someone, Calypso." She rolled over and said "Five more minutes." I rolled my eyes "we may not have five more minutes, now get your lazy butt up." She let out a sigh and opened her eyes to look at me. "What do you mean 'we may not have five minute' no one is her........" she stop talking when she hear the voices to, her eyes grow twice their size, and bloted up right. "We have to go," she said getting and holding her hand out to help me up.

We waited for a minute to see which way the voices were coming from. "Dude I'm older I should get it," said a deep voices from our left.

"Hell no, I'm the baby of the family I should get it," said another deep voice. Calypso grabbed my arm and started to walk to our right and away from the voices.

"If we gave you everything, just 'cause you are the youngest then there would by nothing for us," said yet another deep voices. Part of me wanted to know what they were fighting about and part of me wanted to ran as fast as I could away from the voices.

Right as we both were about to start running for our lifes someone called out "hey are you two lost?"

I looked at Calypso with eyes that said 'what do we do', she just sight and turn to face the voices. As I did the same something hit me, they hadn't hurt us when we had our backs to them.

"Are you two new to town, I mean I just umm haven't seen you around thats umm all," said the youngest looking one, he must of been one of the voices that had been fighting. And without even thinking I said "what were you guys fighting about?" They all looked like they were frozen "what? you guys were the ones yelling about it," I said, they looked so stupid just standing were with eyes wide and mouths opened. Calypso elbowed me in the side "ow". "Your voices" she whispered, then I got it. Our voices are made to move esayly in the water but on land it's one of the most beautful thinking know to man. I coughed a few times then asked Calyso "better?" She just nodded back then I said "guys? hello?" they all snapped out of it. "I'm sorry what?" the guy that had asked if we were lost asked.

"I said 'what were you guys fighting about?'"

"Oh well we were umm fighting over who got the bigger room in the new house we all just moved in to," the guy answered.

"Okay I don't mean to be rude but what's names?" the tallest guy asked. I looked at my sister she just nodded "well I'm Syrena and this is my sister Calypso, and you are?"

"I'm Calvin" said the tallest.

"Gibbs" said the one who asked if we were lost.

"Isn't Gibbs a last name?" Calypso said for the first time talking to them, and her voice was normal well not normal to me but normal for the guys.

"Ummm yeah it is, lets just say my mom is nuts."

"His not joking and I'm Zak."

"And I'm just so happen to be Johnathan," the youngest said, "and we have three other brothers named Thomas, he's the oldest out of all seven of us," seven? there's seven of them? "and Frank his kind of a hot head, then Blaze he's two years older then me."