Chapter Seven: You're a witch...

I picked up the small thing and scrutinised it.

~*~

"....what the heck is this?" I said. "Maybe" I continue aloud. "It is a bomb." I considered this notion, then shook my head.

~*~

It was my third day of living in the warehouse. I feared I was going insane.

~*~

"La la la." I walked around throwing the thing up and catching it a few times before suddenly hurling it at the wall. It came apart slightly and I somersaulted over.

"Hmmmm. Tough one are you?" I picked it up and frowned. "Right. Seventeenth time lucky"

~*~

Four more times of chucking the thing against the wall it fell to the ground then blue light erupted from it. It curled round and started spinning quickly, a vortex.

"Whu..." I breathed out, gazing at it. This vortex would most likely take me to another universe and take me on an amazing adventure that I would never forget....

"Boring" I ran out of the door in tiptoes and then flipped down the stairs. Maybe I would go back to sleep.

~*~

Yawning, I woke up from my nap to be greeted by a dazzling darkness. No moonlight flooded in from the shattered windows and a slight breeze chilled my bare toes. 'Ah' I thought. 'Night time at last' I got up, stretched, and immediately leaped about ten feet into the air. "Finally!" I laughed. "Some time to MOVE!" Locating the nearest exit, I flung myself out of the warehouse and let my self loose in PineWood.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Giggling demonically, I skipped across roof tops. What interesting things could I do that involved showing off? Well, seeing as it was around...two in the morning, not much. I decided to head down to my favourite haunting spot.

~*~*~*~*~*~

A small area of shady, deciduous woods stood shyly next to a lonely road stretching on until it was swallowed up by the Pine Woods. On the other side stood a muddy field, filled with nothing except grass, dirt, a shady figure and a load of earthworms- wait.

~*~

"Hello?" I called out to the shady figure. The shady figure turned around and caught sight of me, but didnt move. I frowned, blinked my black-moon eyes then cartwheeled accross the road and vaulted over the splintering fence. I looked up to see the figure striding towards me; A woman of about 20 with tousled blonde hair cacading down her backs. Her toned skin was tanned and muscles flexed in her arms. She wore brown leather that was nicked and worn and her eyes glinted like steel.

"Who are you then?" She asked me. She was British, probably from London. "Never seen anyone like you before."

"Well, I take pride in originality, I guess." I said.

The woman grinned, then her smile became serious. "What is your business here?"

My own grin faltered. "Um, I like this spot.. I can play around in it, and this is a area where-" The woman cut me off.

"Playing huh? You see being evil as playing?" She snarled.

"What?! Who said I-"

"Listen, i've made it my duty to help people, that means getting rid of Demoms like you"

Demons? "Stay out of this" I sighed to StormCloud, neck prickling. The prickling stopped, but the woman's serious expression became angry. "Dont tell me to stay out of it. If i want a fight, then i get a fight. Do you wanna fight?" She began advancing and I backed away.