Telling Alya/(Abusing Nino)

Marinette's POV

Chloe nervously approached Adrien and I.

"Hey Chloe! Isn't today a wonderful day?! Don't you love how the sun shines down upon us in a glorious manner today?! The stars are aligning perfectly..." I rambled happily.

"Uh. Haha. Sure. I have something to tell you both," Chloe said, taking a deep breath.

"Is anything better than today?" Adrien asked, smiling and daydreaming.

"I don't think so. What's up Chloe?" I asked, still feeling like I was walking on clouds.

"I- ummm... Well. Actually- it's kind of a long story. Uh- yeah so like I- you know. Bleh- and umm yeah it happens and umm yeah, like you know. Stuff," Chloe babbled to the both of us.

"What?" Adrien and I responded at the same time.

"I'll tell you after school!" Chloe said.

"Okay... Sounds great!" Adrien told her.

"Sounds great!" I echoed.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Alya's POV

I had no clue what the heck Chloe was trying to confess or what the heck was wrong with Marinette. She's in love with Chat Noir now? I'm assuming Adrien must've done something to her.

"Chloe!" I whisper-shouted.

"What were you trying to say?" I asked her once I got her attention.

"None of your- Ugh never mind. I was trying to confess to something I did," Chloe replied, awkwardly sounding less bratty than usual.

"What did you do?" I asked out of curiosity.

She came close to my ear to whisper, "Promise me you won't tell them yet? I promise, I'm going to confess the moment school ends."

"Sure pinky-promise or whatever. What did you do?" I asked her, my patience fading as more curiosity piled in.

"I may have plotted against Adrienette and made Marinette think Adrien hates her," Chloe confessed.

"Are you kidding me?! She got mad and killed our friendship for that?!" I whisper-shouted angrily.

"I swear, I'm so sorry. I have never felt so guilty before and I hated how I ruined yours and Marinette's friendship. I hate what I've become and I promise, I'll try and be a better person! Just please, don't tell anyone yet," Chloe apologized, begging me from the pure sorrow from her heart.

Grumbling in disbelief, I rolled my eyes but accepted her apology. "Fine, I won't say anything. I swear Bourgeois, you better fix this mess."

"Dude! I can't believe you did that! Adrien's gonna be so mad," Nino popped in.

"Were you listening?! How did you hear our whispers?!" I smacked my boyfriend's shoulder, annoyed by his silent eavesdropping.

"Calm down, little dudette. I'm not telling anyone," he said.

Chloe took a huge sigh of relief.

"I'm just wondering how Marinette's going to react. Will she finally start acting like herself again? Will I finally have my best friend back?" I pondered.

"Probably never going to want to talk to me again. You'll have your best friend back at least," Chloe said, sadly but giving me a smile.

"You're right. I don't think she'll want to talk to you after all that," Nino crashed in on the conversation once again.

I smacked Nino on the back of the head this time.

"Jeez Alya. What's with all the sudden abuse?" He whined like a child.