Chapter 7, Magical Again

A Little Later, Lucy's Pov, 

I started to wake to myself in my room. W-what happened? I sat up confused as I got up and changed into my blue and white top with blue skirt. I then left my hair down and put a part of it in a pony tail with a blue ribbon. My eyes then widen as I remembered. I-I summoned Aquarius. I then rushed out the room to hear gasping from the dinning room. I kept quiet listening. "Celestail Magic is now banned, if Mard Geer now knows about Lucy, what do we do?" I heard Levy asked she sounded worried. I kept quiet staying on the stairs, sitting down on them.

"We protect her, now we are a team we are family" I then heard Erza nearly shout making me smile. S-she thought of us as family. I just made me smile thinking about that. I then got up and rushed down to the training room. That should hide my magic. I saw the place was empty and clean pretty messy. They must of just finished training. I walked into the middle of the room, taking a deep breath as I closed my eyes. "Open Gate Of The Lion, Leo" I whispered hoping it would work. I didn't hear him making a little disappointed. 

"Gate Of The Maiden, I Open Thee, Virgo" I then whispered as I then started to feel dizzy. I looked up opening my eyes seeing two of my spirits, two of my friends. Loke or known as Leo The Lion and Virgo.

"VIRGO! LOKE" I shouted rushing to them, hugging them close

"VIRGO! LOKE" I shouted rushing to them, hugging them close. They hugged back as I felt tears go down my cheeks. I then pulled away, wiping them away. "Lucy you look so beautiful" Loke held my hand as I felt my cheeks burn up a little. "Brother no flirting" Virgo sighed hitting his shoulder. Loke just winked at me as he moved his hand. I couldn't stop smiling. "I missed you both so much, I missed all of you" I whispered as Loke put his hands on my shoulders. I looked at him as he smiled at me, his eyes filled with joy and hope.

"Lucy we was always watching over you, waiting for your call" Loke then made me smile. I was sorry. I forgot all about them. I gave up on being a wizard. Blaming my magic for my parents death. "Princess, Aquarius told us Mard Geer is after you" Virgo sounded worried a I nodded. Loke then lifted me up bridal style holding me close to him. I felt my cheeks  burn up even more. "As your knight in shinning armour, I will protect you" Loke proclaimed making me giggle a little. Virgo clapped with no emotion in her face as I heard people coming down the stairs.

"Put me down" I laughed as Loke was tickling me a little. "Never my gorgeous Lucy" Loke replied as I shook my head. "What the?" I heard Gray's voice as Loke turned around me still in his arms. "Loke put me down already" I was still laughing a little as Virgo walked over standing in front of me and Loke. I saw that it was the others, everyone but Natsu was there. Virgo must of thought that they was going to hurt me as she wouldn't move. "Should I get rid of them Hime?" Virgo asked me but I couldn't answer as Loke was tickling me still.

"How about you put Lucy down" Erza snapped making a sword appear in her hands. The group got ready to fight as Loke put me down, his hands starting to glow gold as I calmed myself. "Virgo, Loke stand down" I ordered as they looked at me. "Anything for my Lucy" Loke winked at me as Virgo walked over, helping me stand. "Hime who are they?" Virgo then asked as I wiped some dust off my skirt. Loke soon put his arm around me as I heard some footsteps coming down. "Who are we? Who the damn hell are you? Why are you with Lucy?" Levy asked.

"Who's with Lucy?" I then heard Natsu's voice as he came into the room. He looked at me, I saw some hurt in his eyes as he glared at Loke. "Loke" Natsu muttered upset as I looked at him confused. "Natsu, thank you for guarding my Princess but now her knight has returned" Loke proclaimed holding me close to him. My cheeks must of been on fire as the others but Natsu looked shocked. "Loke a little too close" I mumbled as Natsu came over punching Loke into the wall. Virgo sighed, shaking her head as Natsu looked at me.

"You had to summon the playboy?" Natsu asked as I crossed my arms. "He might be a playboy but he is my friend Natsu" I reminded as Natsu sighed nodding. The others then walked over to us, a confused looked still on their faces. "They are my Celestail Spirits" I then explained as they all nodded with 'O' faces. I giggled as Virgo then bowed to them. "Sorry Hime but if we stay too long your magic will get low and put you in danger" Virgo informed as I nodded. She soon vanished as I turned my head to see Loke was gone also.

I then smiled, looking at my hands. "I never thought I would see them again" I whispered as Natsu smiled at me. Levy, Mira and Juvia soon pulled me close to them, asking questions about my spirits and magic. I only laughed answering what I could as the guys walked off to talk to Natsu, Erza and Wendy watched them as Erza whispered something in Wendy's ear. Something else was up. I was confused on what that was but I was so happy that at the time I didn't care to much..... I just got back my family.... A family I thought I lost.....