Chapter 2, Gray & Juvia

Natsu's Pov, 

Lucy headed to her room after eating to change. I did drag her out of her room while she was in her Pj's. I waited outside not wanting to leave her side knowing 2 unknowns were in the house. I vowed to keep her safe and I was going to keep my word. I had 2 goals in the games. I was going to tell the Celestail Spirit King that Lucy was alive and I was going to find out what happened to my brother. I started thinking about what could of happened. Celestail Spirit King could of killed him, he could of got attacked, he's wish could of been to die...

My thoughts got darker every so often until I heard Lucy's door opening. "What you think?" Lucy asked as I looked at her.

 "What you think?" Lucy asked as I looked at her

I felt my cheeks burn up a little. "You look amazing" I answered with the honest truth as Lucy's cheeks burned up a little. I wouldn't lie. I had strong feelings for her. I loved her with all my heart. "NATSU, LUCY" I soon heard my father Igneel shout from downstairs. I rolled my eyes as Lucy just laughed a little at me. I offered my arm as she smiled wrapping her arms around mine. We then walked toward my fathers office going inside to see a guy around my age and woman around Lucy's age standing there looking at us.

 We then walked toward my fathers office going inside to see a guy around my age and woman around Lucy's age standing there looking at us

"This is my son Natsu and our family friend Lucy" my father spoke as I looked at the two people carefully. I notice the guy did the same while the woman smiled. "Natsu, these are 2 of your team mates, Gray and his girlfriend Juvia" father then spoke as I only nodded. I didn't trust them. Father trusted them for unknown reasons. "It's nice to meet you" Lucy smiled her arms leaving mine as she walked toward them. Lucy shook hands with Juvia as Gray and I glared at each other. "Gray-Sama be nice" Juvia then whispered to Gray.

"I am being nice" Gray mumbled rolling his eyes as I saw my father was gone. The doors soon closed, slamming shut. Gray and Juvia jumped a little. "Im going to kill my bloody father" I muttered upset as Lucy shook her head. "We are stuck in here until we get to know each other" Lucy then explained to Gray and Juvia. Juvia and Gray nodded as Gray then sat on one of the chairs opposite my fathers desk. "Juvia is a water mage and Gray-Sama is an Ice Demon Slayer" Juvia then smiled. "Im a fire dragon slayer" I then answered.

I knew if I didn't do what my father would want Lucy's birthday would be spent locked up in this room. "Im not really a mage anymore" Lucy shrugged as I saw the pain in her eyes. She was thinking about what happened. She always did that. "So how close do we need to get before we get out of here?" Gray then asked. "Until you trust each other" Lucy then answered as Gray rolled his eyes. I wanted to hit him. I promised not to start much trouble. "Well what should we talk about?" I then asked just wanting to end this.

"Juvia thinks we should talk take turns talking about each other" Juvia then answered as Lucy nodded, smiling to agree. I sighed and agreed as Gray soon agreed also. I leaned on the wall as Lucy sat in my fathers chair and Juvia sat in the last chair also opposite the desk. "Natsu why don't you start" Lucy smirked at me, making me roll my eyes. She knew I would do anything she asked for today. "Where do you want me to start?" I then asked. "You can pick that" Lucy replied her answer as I nodded, thinking where to start.

"I grew up with my brother who won the last games years ago, he went missing after the games leaving me to train. As I trained I have also been protecting Lucy and didn't have much time to be and act like a teenager" I then spoke as Juvia nodded, listening carefully as Gray only listened. He looked like he didn't give a single damn. "Gray-Sama, your turn" Juvia poked his cheek. Gray rolled his eyes and only nodded. He didn't want to upset his girlfriend. Gray looked like he was thinking. "I grew up with my father until he was killed by a demon" Gray started as Lucy looked at him a little shocked.

"I then meet Ur a woman who taught me ice magic, she was like a mother to me until she died saving me, I kept to myself after that not really reaching out to anyone until I met Juvia, I never really opened up to anyone before her" Gray then spoke about himself as I felt more sorry for the idiot. He had it hard. A little like Lucy. "Juvia's turn" Juvia spoke excited as Lucy smiled at her. It was a little weird to hear her talk in third person but in a way it was kinda cool. "Juvia grew up on the streets learning water magic from a book she found" Juvia started while thinking in the same time.

"Juvia never really had a family or knew where she came from but she always helped others who were around and needed it. When Juvia was 17 she meet Gray-Sama who Juvia fell for in a blink of an eye" Juvia then had love hearts in her eyes as Gray rubbed the back of his neck, a hint of red in his cheeks. Lucy giggled a little smiling at them both. "You do make a cute couple" Lucy winked at them as Gray's face went more red. Juvia jumped up smiling at Lucy. "You think so?" Juvia asked her eyes filled with joy. 

Lucy only nodded as the door soon opened. Maid Spetto showed up smiling. "Lady Lucy, the Master is needing you downstairs" Maid Spetto made Lucy nod and get up as she walked over to her. "I will do my turn when I finish this" Lucy smiled at Juvia and Gray before leaving with Maid Spetto. Father didn't want her to say a word. I didn't also. "Any of you got an idea who else is on our team?" I then asked looking at them. "Juvia thinks Gajeel will be, he helped her on the streets" Juvia answered as Gray just shrugged.

"Let's get some food" I then mumbled walking out the room. Juvia and Gray followed as I showed them around the mansion while we walked to the dinning room. "This place is huge" Gray muttered. "I know" I sighed. I always wanted just a small house nothing to big where everyone looked toward, wondering who was inside. It would of made protecting Lucy so much easier. Sadly that wasn't the case....

Meanwhile Lucy's Pov, 

I walked into the downstairs office to see Igneel sitting in his office chair.

"Now Lucy I don't want them knowing who you are until the whole team is there" Igneel spoke out as I only nodded

"Now Lucy I don't want them knowing who you are until the whole team is there" Igneel spoke out as I only nodded. I didn't want to fight. He soon stood up walking over. "I can see the pain in your eyes, stop faking smiles to make Natsu happy" Igneel sighed as I looked at the ground. He knew. Igneel only sighed once again putting his hands on my shoulders. "Natsu will need your help with the training and the games" Igneel then shocked me a little. How would he need my help? I looked at Igneel confused as he just smiled at me. "His E.N.D form, he can only control it when your near" Igneel explained as I only nodded.

I forgot that Natsu had a dragon-demon form called E.N.D, it was a extreme deadly form what has never lost a fight. "Now stay here until the others are here" Igneel ordered as I heard the front door went. Igneel left the office leaving me inside. I sighed knowing if I left, I would be in trouble. I only stayed and walked over to the bookshelf grabbing the Grimms Fairy Tale, Beauty And The Beast. I loved that story. I always enjoyed reading it. I walked over, sitting in one of the chairs as I started to read. A part of me just wanted to be near Natsu as he met his team...