Chapter 4, Warning

Lucy's Pov, 

I noticed all the boys were gone along with Natsu. In a way this was his way of getting his trust with them. Leaving me to decide if the girls were alright or not. "We should have a girl night to get to know each other better" Mira giggled excited as I was a little shocked. I never really spent time with other girls before. I was used to spending time with just Natsu or on my own. A part of me wanted to join but a part of me still wanted to just go to my room and cry. Before anyone could reply I started to feel dizzy. I grabbed my head as images came flying into sight. 

Images of my father's neck getting cut open but a short blade. I started falling backwards into someones arms. "Lucy are you alright?" I heard voices ask worried as an alarm started to go off around the house. Igneel soon rushed in and saw me. "Spetto, take Lucy to her room, Erza please guard Lucy with your life" I could heard Igneel as my eyes closed, images and memories of how my mother begged for my life. Begged that I would not be harmed. I felt myself start to shake with the memory as I was being carried. 

"Where's Lucy?" I soon heard Natsu's voice. Natsu. I wanted him to be near me. I wanted to be in his safe, warm arms. "What is happening?" I heard Erza asked as a door opened. Must be to my room. Maid Spetto must of unlocked it. "Mard Geer is outside the barrier, wanting to come inside" Maid Spetto answered worried as I was placed down on something soft. I felt myself start to sweat as my shaking got worse. "This happens every time this year" Maid Spetto whispered, the sadness in her voice was very noticeable.