Chapter Eleven

So, I only have 1 to two more chapters left to write, sad tear. But this must evetually come to and end right?? Right!

So this is another pic of Ryan --------> super sexy lol.

Roman's Revenge by Nicki Minaj & Eminem ------------>

Anyway, enjoy :)

                   --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Sagan

Ryan swiftly tensed up, his body no longer a dead weight over me. He eased out of me, and a twinge of soreness ricocheted through me, but I didn’t flinch.

His next words accomplished that, “Something that’s never going to happen again. I’m sorry Sagan, but I lost my head. Not going to do this with you, not again while we’re in here. I don’t want there to be any obligation or because you think you’ll never get out of here.”

Not giving me a chance to respond, he backed up and went to dispose of the condom in the bathroom and clean up. Looking down at myself, my eyes brimmed with tears. The anger I felt earlier came crashing back, just as powerful as the two climaxes I’d just had.

Wiping myself down, I looked to Ryan, whose naked body was now being flaunted before my face.

Without my consent, my body lunged across the small space, tackling Ryan to the ground. My fists were flying, my brain on autopilot.

My first punch hit him squarely on the cheek, and his head snapped to the side. Suddenly his back arched, and I was tossed aside like a sack of potatoes. Bounding up, I squared off with Ryan, who’d also come to feet, his face filled with murderous intent.

At 6’ 4”, he out weighted my one hundred fifty pounds by about 75 pounds. His shoulders were about twice the size of mine in width, his pecs thickly padded and his eight-pack flexed as he walked. He outmatched me everywhere.

But with the rage I was in, he was a target I had to take down.

Rushing him, I aimed for his sternum with a right hook, which he blocked, but I was already following it with an uppercut to his chin. Ryan barely had enough time to deflect that one before my leg snapped up, knee aiming for his side.

As his hands closed around my calf, I realized the position I placed myself in. Now I was forced to wobble for balance.

Letting out a roar, I slammed both fists into his chest, knocking the air out of him. His hands loosened, and I took the opening. Pulling my leg back, I tackled Ryan.

Wrong thing to do.

Within seconds, he had my arms pinned, his hands resting heavily on my shoulders. Squirming and bucking did nothing to dislodge him. Realizing I was trapped, I stilled and glared at Ryan.

“What the fuck, Sagan?”

I was asking myself the same question. I have no idea why I had reacted so strongly when Ryan had basically apologized for taking my virginity. Oh yeah, ass wipe, you don’t do that to someone who has been thinking about it since the day you had him in a choke hold.

My subconscious decided to get in on the action too as I stared up into his eyes.

Sagan, why are you reacting this way? You had to know someone like him was going to do this or say something like that.

I refuse to accept that.

Why Sagan?

Because I know he cares about me. He’s just being a chicken shit.

But why is that so important to you? He's just another bad boy, there'll be others that care about you too. 

I love him though. There is no one else.

The damning truth of why I was so upset with him, finally acknowledged.

Focusing back on him, I spat, “Asshole, don’t you dare decide for me what I want and what I don’t want. The idea of obligation or that we’re never going to get out of here never factored into my decision of having sex with you. It was all you. You’re too damn set on not losing your control, and the minute you realize you did, you got scared.”

Ryan’s face scrunched up with anger, “You think you know me? You don’t, so don’t go making assumptions that aren’t true. And if we continue, where do you think we’ll end up when we finally get out of this fucking place? Because reality’s going to hit you and you’re going to realize that I’m not the guy you think I am.”

And there it was: Ryan didn’t want me leaving him. Obviously, whatever Brandon had told Ryan on his way out had damaged him. Just as quickly, all the anger bled out of me, my muscles going lax.

Ryan shifted over me, feeling the change in my stance.

Whispering past the lump that formed in my throat, I said, “How do you know that Ryan? I’m not Brandon.”

So fast, it left me reeling; Ryan recoiled and was on the other side of the cargo container, glaring.

“It has nothing to do with Brandon.”

Sitting up slowly, feeling like I had cornered a wounded bear, I spoke, “You’re face and tone says it all Ryan, whatever Brandon said or did to you, you can’t expect the same from me.”

He seemed to be carved from stone, how still he became while he just measured me up. My heart went out to him, and the wounds he was struggling to cover. But I was offended at a base level that he would think such a thing of me.

His expression altered as he thought through things, and it finally settled with the air of resigned despair. “Sagan,” he began softly, looking at his feet, “you really are nothing like Brandon, but I don’t want this to be about obligation or because you feel you have no other options.”

I opened my mouth to respond but he wasn’t done, “If you tell me you want to continue this relationship, you get everything. No watered down version. You get me, plus the kinks that come with me in the bedroom."

Waiting for him to look up, I stalked closer until I was staring up into his eyes. I cupped his cheeks in my hands gently then gave him light kiss.

Pulling back, I spoke with conviction, “I want you, and not because of obligation or because there are no other options.”

I love you, Ryan. The words were so close to following, but Ryan wasn’t ready to hear it yet.

                     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is so short, but I couldn't end this anywhere else. But it sets up for my next chapter sooo.....

What do you think?

Does any of that make sense? or was it too rushed?

Comment vote, fan and do whatever else it is you readers do :) please and thank you XD