Chapter Seven

*****IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!**** Please go back and reread chapter 6 for those of you that have been reading since I've first started posting this story. I added a few things that I think are significant. If you're new to the story as in this is the first time you've read it, then ignore this.

Anyway, so by now I figure that ya'll know this is a boyxboy story....and this chapter should be interesting ;P ****ahem...****

Sagan -------------->

So I'm dedicating this to S-hawk again because she's awesome and I was able to better my story by bouncing ideas off of her. YA'LL, GO READ HER STORY, STRANGE NEW WORLD, it's good. :)

So sorry for this extra long authors note, I usually hate reading them, so i know how ya'll readers feel...anyway.....

Enjoy :)

                           --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Ryan

“You test my control Sagan.”

Oh the power that Ryan handed to me with those simple words; the plans, possibilities and best of all, the revenge that could be played out because of those words.

God, being stuck in this damn box with Ryan really has changed me. I never before would have thought about revenge before living with him. Now it’s all that I really have to live for.

You test my control.

Those words have been bouncing around in my head for hours now, driving me insane. Curling on my mattress, I tried to figure out how best to go about tormenting Ryan like he’d been torturing me with the self defense lessons.

The suffering he put me through every time I heard him get in the shower; when I heard the sounds of his release whenever he decided to take matters into his own hands, literally.

I refused such release because I wasn’t chancing him finally turning around and catching me at it…but I might change those plans now.

I had become such an evil bastard. Gone was the inhibited Sagan who shied away from anything sexual.

Stripping, I looked from my dick that was standing long and proud to Ryan, whose stiff posture told me he was struggling with not whirling around to stare.

Like I’ve done countless times.

Smiling to myself, I stepped into the shower and didn’t even bother swallowing the groan as the warm water slid over my now harden member. No, not this time, he was going to hear everything; I was going to make sure of it.

Washing myself first, I scrubbed everywhere except the place that was aching for some kind of touch. It hadn’t gone down one iota after Ryan had backed off. Between my thoughts, the warm water and the built up sexual tension, I knew I wasn’t going to last long once I gripped myself.

The anticipation shortened my breath as I reached for my dick. Washing it efficiently first, struggling with my arousal, I rinsed then applied soap again.

Turning to stare at Ryan’s back through the small doorway, I held my shaft tightly in my hand, eyes nearly crossing from the small relief of finally having some kind of touch after being denied for so long.

Sliding my hand up and down the soft skin over a hard core, my breath exploded out of my chest, and I widened my stance. Water sluiced over me, the heat adding to my pleasure. Sensations spiked down my thighs, tightened my stomach and had me arching my back. Quickening the strokes, the tight coil of an impending orgasm had me straining against my own hand, my dick swelling and pulsing. My breathing nearly none existent, I was suspended for nanoseconds on the razors edge of release.