Chaper Six

So I'm gonna be over 400 reads on The Misadventures after this chapter and I'm stoked :D. I thank you, my readers.

Good Ole Boys by Blake Shelton ------------>

******this has boyxboy naughtiness so you've been warned ;P ***** and sorry if this chapter is a little boring, I had to set up the characters some and the next chapter will be kinda the same though from Sagan's POV.

So comment, vote, fan, and whatever else you readers like to do, yes?!

Enjoy.

                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan

Watching his back muscles ripple and flex as he went through his yoga just about undid me. He was naturally sexy, grace seeming to flow out of his body. I literally watched the tension drain out of him. But seconds after he faced me, the flap clicked open and we were knocked out again, saving me from doing anything stupid.

Groaning, I opened my eyes. All of these gas bombs couldn’t be good for us. Then I saw something that made my spirits soar. Somehow, they had attached a fully running shower to the back of our little box of hell we were currently stuck in. No toilet, which was poorly planned, but hey, whoever took us had to worry about it, not us.

Stripping as I went, I thanked the psychos that be for this small gift of sorts. Running the water, I waited for it to become hot. Within seconds, I was under the spray, cleansing myself of sweat and grime. Belatedly, I saw that it came fully stocked with soap, shampoo and conditioner. I made use of all three.

Stepping out, I grabbed one of the towels hanging from a rack and dried off. Dressing in one of the pairs of jeans and another plain white T, I leaned against the junction between what had effectively become our room and the bathroom.

Sagan was stirring.

Blinking owlishly for a few seconds, he looked at me. Then his expression suddenly blanked out, like he’d been doing since I’d shut him down. Huh, who knew the guy had such a poker face. His brown hair was mussed in a bed head style, making him look so much younger.

Derailing that train of thought quickly, I pushed away from the wall and grasped a water bottle from the center of the room while trying to ignore Sagan.

I heard him get up, and clothes were rustling. It took all of my self control and then some to keep from watching him strip and get in the shower. There was no door, being the first thing I’d looked for when going in there, so I knew that if I turned, I’d get an eye full of a naked Sagan.

My cock liked that idea and swelled under my jeans. Damn this, cupping the thing through the denim, I contemplated jerking off so I could find some peace. Hearing the water shut off distracted me enough that it was no longer on the forefront of my mind. Controlling the impulse to openly study Sagan’s form, I gripped my thighs hard instead.

My imagination was taking a joy ride…

More rustling of fabric and I figured it was safe to look at him again. Big mistake; Sagan had only grabbed boxers and was bending over to slide them on. My body seized as he straightened, giving me an unimpeded view of his cock semi erect and flushed a slight pink.

I tamped down a growl of possession at the sight. My eyes traveled the trail of hair that tapered off right before reaching his sex. He had a sparse dusting of pubic hair surrounding the twin weights below his dick. When the boxers covered up the beautiful sight, I had to swallow another growl, this one of disapproval.