Chapter Four

So I'm dedicating this to my best friend, s-hawk, because she's not a big fan of boyxboy stories and likes my story anyway. Thanks! That's one of the biggest compliments I could receive :)

Anyhow, not sure what I think of this chapter, so ya'll have to tell me. lol

****This is a bobxboy story with naughtiness, not for those of homophobic nature to read THANK YOU**** hint, hint right? So comment, vote fan and critiques And whatever else you readers like to do. :)

 Addicted by Saving Abel was kind of my inspiration, a good song and lyrics that kind of relate to Ryan. ---------------->

Finally, enjoy :)

                             -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Ryan

After hearing Sagan’s beautiful tenor voice cut off in the middle of some lullaby, and seeing his panic attack, all my protective instincts surged to the forefront. This is why I hated him, hated what he did to me. I couldn’t remain objective or cool, calm and collected. I didn’t want to feel this strongly, not after…no, not going there.

Belatedly, I noticed that Sagan was staring at me like I had grown a second head.

“What?” his voice weak, wavering.

“Play a game, like Twenty Questions, Would You Rather, Never Have I Ever, Truth or Dare, something like that,” I said in soft tone.

Unexpectedly, Sagan smiled. It was a genuine smile that lit up his eyes and completely transformed his face. His eyes sparked, and his face relaxed. My heart clenched with an unfamiliar emotion that I refused to examine now. My focus was solely on the man in my lap that required help.

“You would do that?”

When he asked that, I grimaced, I didn’t need him noticing my slip up, but it was too late to go back now. Dammit! How did he do that? I never lost my control, not for anyone.

“Yeah,” leaning down, I whispered in his ear, “if you play Never Have I Ever, I might get to see you strip for me again.”

Feeling him stiffen, I smiled into his hair. Mission accomplished: he would be okay.

“I choose Twenty Questions then.” Sagan’s voice was hard, making me realize it was time to let his sexy little body go. Slowly releasing him, I scooted over, leaning against side of the cargo holder. The feeling of it against my shoulders brought back why I was doing this for Sagan. I might have accepted the fate, but he hadn’t.

Looking at the smaller guy, I noticed his back was hunched, his face half hidden by his dark brown hair.

He needed a prompt, I surmised. “Jeez, this is so cliché, but what’s your favorite color?”

“Green. What’s your favorite type of music?” his voice still kind of shaky.

“Everything, but I listen to the harder stuff like death metal, rap and music like that.”

And so the game continued, until I knew that Sagan liked rocky road ice cream, listened to every kind of music too, hated hockey but loved swimming and baseball, and that he liked action and comedy movies and other superficial things. He found out that I liked mint chocolate chip ice cream, liked baseball and soccer, hated basketball, and that my favorite color was black among other things.

There was a pause as Sagan thought of something else to ask me, and I decided to change into the other pair of basketball shorts, clean boxers and plain T. Sitting back on the bed, chewing on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and some kind of potato chips, I noticed Sagan was fidgeting with his hands again, and a blush appeared on his face, “Who was your first boyfriend?”

Finally we get to the interesting stuff. Grinning to myself, I looked him in the eye.

“It was Carter Wilson in 7th grade,” I said nonchalantly, washing the remnants of my sandwich with large gulps of water.

“Catty Wilson?! Why?”

I couldn’t help it; his face was just too amusing. Laughing I explained, “He was cute, and he wasn’t all that catty to me. Of course, every time he tried, I managed to snap something back that shut him up.”

Sagan’s face scrunched up in distaste. “Even I wouldn’t go for someone like that. That kid was a douche.”

Glaring, I asked, “So, little Sagan, how far have you ever been with a guy?”

His face turned beet red, so it was something juicy. “Well?”

“I think we should play something else.”

“Okay, my pick since you picked the last one. I choose Never Have I Ever.” At that, he vehemently shook his head.

Closing the trap, I smirked, “It’s either that or you answer my question, little Sagan.”

Groaning, knowing he’d been played, he dropped his head in hands, and mumbled something. Leaning forward, I poked him, “Speak up.”

“What you did.”

My breath froze in my chest followed by a hiss as my dick grew hard so fast it was painful. “Seriously? You’re that innocent?”

Self-loathing, despite the desire beginning to course through my body, filled me. Why hadn't I noticed something like this? Why had I pushed him earlier? Yeah, he’d responded, but still…

While I was having my internal debate, he had continued to answer my questions, “In a way, yeah. I mean, I’ve had my heavy make out sessions, but every time a guy would attempt to do something like that to me, I freaked, and soon lost interest them. Don’t know why though.”

So innocent, it explained why he didn’t seem to know what to do with my teasing. Without warning, I was torn between being the good guy by leaving him alone and teasing him some more.

But the second I watched his forest green eyes heat from remembering our earlier encounters, I was a goner. My hand snapped out and gripped the back of his neck. Jerking him to me, my lips landed on his in a punishing kiss. He gasped in surprise, and I took advantage, plunging into the hot, wet depth.

Within seconds, he was kissing me back, his tongue flicking against mine in small strokes. My other arm wrapped around his waist and heaved his body to me. He settled, straddling my legs. Sagan’s hands gripped my shoulders, fingertips digging into my skin. A light shot of pain dragged me back to reality. It was like being hit with a bucket of cold water.

Gripping his hips, I tossed him sideways off of me.

“Hey! What was that for?” he said indignantly. Without meaning to, I noticed Sagan’s mouth was slightly swollen from my kisses, and I grinned territorially. Just as quickly, I shook my head, trying to clear it. Damn, all these conflicting emotions and thoughts were going to drive me insane.

Running the palm of my hand against the aching length under my jeans knowing I would have to find release real soon, I spit out past clenched teeth, “Had to stop.”

“Why?”

God, how naïve was this kid? Any further, and he’d be under me, begging me for more or for his release. “Because I’m not going there with you Sagan, like you said. I’m only going to spar with you from now on, none of this extracurricular stuff.”

Before Sagan could get in a word edgewise, I got up and went to my mattress, and lay down. Knowing it would hurt him, I faced away from him.

Feeling his intense gazing boring into my back, I fought not to turn back and explain myself. Instead, I closed my eyes, and drifted off into a light sleep.

                            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So what happened to Ryan? And do you really think Ryan can keep from going after Sagan? What do you think is going to happen next?

Answers? THEN COMMENT MY READERS :D