[Chapter 32]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters or McKenzie Mckay, or Savannah McKay--those belong to 3DaysFromLove.

WARNING: The following is not suitable to young children who do not like to see death, or gore. Enjoy! (:

[Chapter 32]

            I felt my eyes flutter open and a sense that my body was hunched over something. Finally, when my eyes opened completely I looked around to see that I was resting on a large, long wooden table stretched down a large hall and three more tables alike on the other sides. Once I was sitting upright, I noticed this room to look very much like the Great Hall I was just in, except it was completely empty and peaceful. “I believe this makes four Clarissa,” I heard a voice off to the side, usually when people would talk out of nowhere, it would startle me, but this one—however didn’t.

I looked over at the end of the table to see the same figure I had seen when I had dead in the North Sea; at first I had thought maybe this time I would be able to see his face. However, his face was kept hidden by the blinded light that radiated off his face like rays of sunlight. “I’m afraid you will not ever be able to see my face Clarissa until the day you decided to come with you and I have a feeling that you will not come today.”

I sat up and looked at him, “Did I die again?”

“Yes I do believe you did an explosion did it this time. Much like the one Fred Weasley was killed in a few years back, though thanks to your mother he was able to return.” The man replied as I heard his smile reach his voice.

“Why are we in the Great Hall then?” I asked looking at him as I looked around the Great Hall, for some reason it looked much more beautiful then what I’ve seen it.

“Well why don’t you tell me Clarissa? This is your place.” The man replied with a smile as I looked around and smiled, remembering all the times I’ve spent in this place with my friends.

“Yes, well because this is the place where I would hang out with Teddy, Scorpius, James, McKenzie, The Twins, and Bradley the most. It’s actually the place where James, Teddy and I have met Scorpius in.” I replied with a smile as I looked over at the man and frowned somewhat, “Will I be able to go back?”

“If you want,” The man replied with a nod, “You will have this choice four more times before you have no other choice like the rest of your friends.” Silence passed between us as I looked out at the door, wondering how long time had passed since I’ve been here.

“Sir, I don’t know if you can or not. But can you help me; do you by any chance know where the Sword of Gryffindor is?” I asked looking at the man; he looked down at me and smiled—at least from what I could tell he smiled.

“I do know where the sword is located my dear, but I’m afraid it’s not that simple to just tell you where it is.” He replied as I sighed.

“I figured as much, but it was at least worth a try.” I replied with a smile as I stood up.