[Chapter 28]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry potter characters or McKenzie McKay who belongs to 3DaysFromLove

[Chapter 28]

            “I’m not Camille.” Camille replied with a large grin plastered on her tanned face, I could barely even move as I stared at the girl. It was not true, this was some prank. My mind was racing with these thoughts over and over again as I looked at the fragile girl, her cheeks were hollowed from lack of nutrients and she looked as if she couldn’t harm a fly. Lara was glaring at her the entire time as I tried to open my mouth, tried to speak and ask her what the meaning of this, but I never really got the chance.

Dorian was on her in a second; his large hand wrapped around her frail throat and slammed her body against the kitchen wall, “Dorian!” I called out, finally finding my voice. Everyone’s eyes were on Dorian whilst he was choking the life out of Camille, who was trying her best to kick and struggle from his tight grasps, but he was not letting go.

“I should have known.” Dorian replied as he glared down at Camille, who seemed to be smiling, even though she was being choked alive. “I knew there was something different about your voice, but I’ve been too weak and I let my guard down.”

“Well angels are nothing but mindless creatures.” Camille responded, but now there was a sudden difference in her voice, it sounded scratchy and old—as if she had a cold.

“You disgusting creature! When did Eric place you here?” Dorian’s voice boomed as his grip tightened around Camille’s throat, chills ran down my spine as I heard a crack coming from her throat.

“Dorian stop!” I yelled as I approached him, suddenly feeling scared. I mean, even if she was not Camille did she really deserve this amount of torture? “You’re going to kill her.”

“That is my intention Clary,” Dorian replied monotonously, “this is not Camille, and this is not even a human being.”

My eyes turned towards the figure who was struggling in Dorian’s grasp, not once looking as if it was actually in pain. All she was doing was smirking. “Looks like you studied whilst you were in captivity.”

“You didn’t answer me,” Dorian replied as he slammed Camille’s body against the wall, “when did Eric place you here, shadow?”

Camille’s smile only grew wider as she looked into Dorian’s face, my mind instantly racing on anything that I remember learning in school about a shadow, but I couldn’t think of anything. “The day after you heard that weak girls’ voice,” Camille replied with a grin, “Eric knew that bastard son would betray him sooner or later, so he decided just to get rid of a nuisance sooner rather then later. Anyways, with one muggle gone it would only bring him closer to his goal!”

“You sick creature, why don’t you go back to the pit you crawled out from.” Dorian replied as I noticed his face was seething with anger, Camille’s pretty face twisted into a smile.

“Now Dorian, could you really kill someone you love?” Camille asked and then to my horror, her facial features started to bulge out and morph together. Soon they had completely transfigured into a new being, a new face and this face scared me more. It was almost as if I was looking at myself, except this girl was far more stunning and her eyes were a light golden brown with a few freckles splashed across her cheeks and nose. “Try killing me now.”