[Chapter 14]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Harry Potter characters or McKenzie McKay (: The rest belong to me.

[Chapter 14]

            I soon felt the hard surface of the ground come up to me as I groaned once I felt the impact of land. Immediately exhaling large amounts of oxygen as my lungs pounded against my chest for air, I moaned out in pain as my body ached everywhere. Rolling to my side I faced McKenzie mirroring my actions as she placed her hand to her head. I then glanced to my other side to see Scorpius and Teddy on all fours spitting some bile out onto the mossy colored ground. I flopped over on my stomach as I pushed myself up, grabbing the closest thing next to me for support.

“Is everyone okay?” I heard Bradley yell far off in the distance as I heard a few moans.

“Hardly,” one of the twins exclaimed, “I think I might have broke something.”

“Same, what kind of Apparating was that James? It was more like hurling through the sky!” I heard Lara’s voice as I looked over the small cement object I was gripping for support to see James sprawled out on the ground as he lifted up his finger and flipped Lara off. I rolled my eyes.

“You try Apparating a jillion number of people in a few seconds while not trying to get anyone splinched!” James yelled out from his spot as I just groaned once more as I looked down at the small cement stone and then to my amazement it was a headstone: Here lies Tom Riddle 1905—1943.

“You bloody did it James!” I called out as I glanced up at the fairly large headstone back towards James who was just now starting to try to stand up. He looked at me quizzically before he glanced around the cemetery we were all standing in and then his eyes landed on the large looming Manor sitting right up on a hill overlooking the cemetery and the small off village just down the road. A crooked smirk appeared on his face.

“Well I am a Potter you know.”

I rolled my eyes as I stood up and helped McKenzie up, she was moaning out in pain. “Bloody hell I now understand how my grandmother feels when she complains about back pains.” I smiled down at the sandy girl whilst the rest of us started to regroup, Teddy and Scorpius looking paler then ever.

“I still don’t feel good,” Teddy moaned as he placed his head down on mine, causing me to stumble slightly whilst Scorpius placed his head on my vacant shoulder.

“I’ve now lowered myself to rainbow’s standard.” Scorpius moaned as Teddy raised his head slightly to glare at Scorpius.

“If I had the strength and energy, I’d do something about what you just said…” Teddy replied as I just struggled to keep both male bodies from collapsing onto me.

“Lupin, you better get off Clary right this second before you squish her!” I heard Lara’s raising anger as Teddy just smirked.

“Shh, maybe if we’re quiet the ugly troll will go away.” Teddy whispered in my ear, loud enough for the others to hear. The closeness of his face to mine was causing my cheeks to blaze.