Rough night

Warning ⚠️ in this chapter there might be unkind gay slurs. I'll put a warning sign as to where the slurs are.
This is not meant to offend no one in anyway shape or form.

Please also read the author note at the end of the chapter thanks sweetheart
***********
I knee the guy in between his legs making him let go of me. Scumbag did he really think I'm weak.

In my old town it was kinda dangerous so I took boxing lessons just for safety. I got really good at it.

"When I said let go of me I meant it asshole" I said looking down at him.

He falls on his knees holding his private part.

"Bitch" he squeaks out before falling face flat.

I bend down and grab his hand then suddenly twist it behind his back.

"Take it back, and besides that's what you get trying to prey on females " I said twisting his arm harder.

He lets out a loud groan.

"Okay, okay I take it back" he said tapping his other hand on to the grass to signal he's giving up.

I get off him with a big bright smile on my face. I was having such a nice night before he came along I start to think with my eyebrows frowning.

I turn around ready to go back inside and get a coke.

I freeze.

Right in front of me is A PUPPY OH MY GOD.
It comes out of his house and run straight pass me. What kind of betrayal is this.

I look towards where he ran and see a shocked what's his face. I really need to give him a nick name, but what did his name start with.

I freeze I really hope he's shocked because of the puppy and not because he saw me.

"What the heck was that?" He said with his mouth slightly open and pointing at the guy still on the ground.

"Uhh... well.. what did you see?" I said looking slightly back at the groaning guy.

"I think I just witnessed you accidentally showing your super power" he said looking like he was holding back from laughing.

Well I guess there's alcohol at this party if he think I have super powers.

"Are you already drunk..?" I said slowly walking to him and the puppy.

"No I know I saw you beat the shit out of that guy... just when I was about to save you" he said whispering the ending.

"Sorry man, but not all girls need saving, but if I do I'll call you to let you know" I said winking at him and waving the dog goodbye as if it understands.

Not every girl needs a male to save them we can be our own hero's. Not all hero's who wear cape are male.

I go back in to the house back into the party and it was still hot and stuffy like when I came.

There's really nothing to do.

I turn to my left and see Alex on a table dancing. Lord this girl just loves trouble doesn't she. I laugh before grabbing my phone and recording her.

I record for a little before I see her trying to take off her dress. Oh boy. I stop recording and run to her.

Everyone was chanting for her to take it off. I quick my pace and grab her by the ankles. God know if I don't stop her now everyone here we'll see her.... well everything.

"Get. Down. Right. Now. Alex." a voice says quite harsh. I turn and it Chris the asshole. He quickly pulls her down and puts her on his shoulders before turning to me.

"Well clearly it's time for us to go home.." he said but stopping to readjust to make sure Alex doesn't fall "anyway get the rest and let's go" he said turning around.

I put my hand on his shoulder that Alex isn't on, stopping him , look him in the eye and tell him to stop hurting her.

"Don't you dare hurt her anymore Chris. If you do I won't let you hear the end of it."

I know he knows she's in pain from the shit he has probably put her through. She probably drank just because of this asshole.

Though I shipped them in the beginning I don't support him hurting her. Though it's not physically, mental abuse is just as worse. Showing interest and then acting cold— he's just playing her like a flute.

"I know, I'm sorry I'm just trying to understand myself too.." and said disconnecting our eye contact.

"Find yourself and face yourself before you do anything with Alex because I won't let you hurt her" I said turning away to find the rest. God knows where they are.

I go towards the kitchen when I hear yelling and see Luke looking like he might kill somebody.

⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ warning, slurs ahead.

"Why you mad fag, I thought you liked what you saw" some guy said to Luke with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Oh god, I haven't been here long and now have to witness this. I know damn well he did not call one of my best friends a fag. Bitch he's not a bunch of twigs. He doesn't even resemble twigs.

"Do I look like a bunch of twigs fucktard?" Luke said though his clenched teeth.

"No, but you do look like a gay piece of shit" the unknown guy said looking a bit... uncomfortable?

One can not just say that and feel uncomfortable unless....

"And you look like a homophobic piece of shit who wants my fist through their face" Luke said giving the guy a menacing smile tilting his head to the right. I mean he probably wouldn't hate that fist somewhere else I thought to myself. (👀)

The guy looks shocked but I don't know at which part. The homophobic or the fist part.

I need to stop this before Luke does actually succeed in putting.

"Try me you cock sucker" the guy said trying to sound tough .

Can't Luke see that this asshole is really a scaredy cat. I'm not magic no but I can read people well enough to know that this guy, he's no homophobe he's just in the closet. Which is fine but the fact he's coming at my Luckey like that makes him a bad guy in my eyes.

I mean it's 2018 my dude no one cares anymore.

Luke looks like he can't take this guy anymore and aims at him.

"Wait Luke stop don't—"

——————-
Like
Comment
Share (I guess but I don't know why you need to)

A/N
I think this is my shortest chapter but I really like it.

Now that I'm in college and taking this English course I feel more confident with my writing.

Do you think my story's writing form is getting better? (probably not grammar wise but better in general)

Happy pride month
Pride in Boston was beautiful no one was judging everyone was supportive, happy, and kind

Word count: 1150+