the stranger is my old best friend

Violet pov

There was a split second I wanted to scream, but my mom would go run into here like a madman wondering what's wrong with me.

"How in the flip-flop do you know my name," I said getting creeped out.

"Awwwwww vi you don't remember me," he said acting like we have known each other for many years but we can't can we?

"I don't know who you are please stop talking to me," I said it's suddenly really cold. How did he open it?

"Wait, you really don't remember me ?" He asks raising his eyebrow.

"Hold on " he disappears from the window.

It feels weird standing close to the window and just staring into it.

Finally his head, well his whole body is there.

"OK vi let me come over," he said already climbing through the Window without permission, woah whoa this is not ok a creeper just climbed his way into my window, oh hell no.

"Dude stop no you can't come in I don't even know who you are, " I said, but that obviously didn't stop him from coming on over.

I walk away from him and closer to the door.

"I just want to show you a picture, I promise me and my sexiness won't hurt you," he said with a smirk on his face, I raise my eyebrow and started to laugh this he's funny.

"stop omg that's too funny you and your sexiness sike, "I said starting to laugh harder and louder than before.

"Hey why are you laughing it's not meant to be funny" his face no longer has a smirk but a little smile, finally I calm down and wipe a tear from my face, damn that made my day.

Now that I realised after looking at him for a bit he wasn't lying about him being sexy and all.

Wow his beautiful blue eyes and lip piercing and his quiff hair

Looking beautiful and his cheekbones, they were on point (anyway).

"So are you done checking me out or you can just take a picture it'll last longer, " he said giving me a big smirk, but what he didn't realise is that I was planning on taking a picture. More like pictures.

I go to my bed and get my phone then turn it on putting it on camera and going next to the stranger putting my arm on his shoulder and taking a picture when I say pictures I mean about 100 when finally I think he got tired. I need pictures anyway I don't have too much only 400,500 now.

"OK first of all if I was a crazy stranger you would have been dead, but can I finally show you the picture Vi?" he said looking tired.

I nod my head back and forth , yes, we take a seat on the bed and he stands up real quick and sits back down. I look at him questioning why he did that.

"Look," he said showing me the picture.

I look to find a fetus me with a blue-eyed baby looking like the stranger, he hands me the picture, I turn it around to see in a small handwriting that says "violet and Luke best friends".

* flashback*

Me and Luke we are at the playground on the swings, and our moms sitting on the bench talk to each other.

I was wearing a blue striped shirt with blue/purple with flowers and some purple open toe sandals.

While Luke was wearing tan short khakis pants with a red short sleeve shirt.

"Hey violent want me to push you, "he said giving me the nickname he gave me

I just nod and he goes behind me and starts off slow.