old friends

Finally, I get home to see my mom and some movers putting our now plastic cover couch into the truck.

" Violet finally your home, I packed all of your stuff right after I dropped you off, " she said turning around for only a second till she turned back picked up a lamp wrapped in a plastic wrap into the van.

" Violet don't just stand there go get your stuff we gotta go before five, hurry up," she said putting a bunch of chairs, well she's tried but failed she asks for some help, and one of the movers helps her.

I ran upstairs to look at my room and noticed its all empty besides a suitcase and a photo book.

I grab the photo book then set my suitcase on the floor like a chair, and sit on it.

I look at the cover, the blue with flowers and stars that Maria helped picked out, I open it, and the first picture I see is me, Maria, Brandi, and Brittney when we were six years old, and we were on the playground with goofy grins on our faces. Suddenly my cheeks are no longer dry.

"Violet I told you we have to leave-" she stops when she see's the bad shape I'm in

"Oh honey, " she murmured walking in front of me and bending so were eye to eye. She tries to take the book from me, but I couldn't let go I couldn't even if I wanted to try, I can't out, we have been friends since we were six years old.

Brandi/Maria & Brittney was the first girls/people to talk to me and make contact with me I was a shy girl, and I was never the one to talk.

"look I'm so sorry honey for not telling you, I knew you were going to get mad that's why I didn't tell you," she said taking her thumb and wiping my eyes.

I look up angry, is she serious she knows I hate secrets and people who lie, and she said she was protecting me but look where that ended up.

"Are you kidding mom, you didn't tell me because you thought I would get mad, that's so wrong because you know if you had said to me earlier I would have been mad but eventually get over it. "I said my voice is rising with every word I said.

I close the photo book and stand up, I pick my suitcase up and walk out of my old room that I well forever miss, miss all the fun times from tea parties to sleepovers. I get in in the car without sparing her a glance.

But she is right I would be mad, but I know I would have been too sad to care

I have trust issues with her because she took me away from by hometown to and a new place where I knew nobody.

I take my phone out and get my headphones out and make my music blast

After "don't stop " by 5SOS stopped, the most relaxing song came on.

"Thinking out loud" by the best redhead Ed Sheeran

Finally, I think. I'm finally calming down and suddenly everything is black.

~~~~~2 HOURS LATER ~~~~~

Just as Niall Horan's lip are on mine, and the earthquake happens, but the weird thing is it's saying my name.

Suddenly I wake up looking at my mom.

"Sorry to wake you honey , but we're here," she said opening her door and getting out.

I opened my door and unbuckled my seat belt.

I step outside of the car and slam the door and go near my mom.

My mom reaches her hand to the back pocket and takes something out, I notice it's just keys to the house.

She opens the door to our new house.

Damn, the house is beautiful. It's so pretty the family room is large enough to have a party, maybe, I enter, and it is already kind of furnitureized.

There is a nice black leather couch and a 60 inch TV and a glass table with flowers and bowl of candy, my favorite candy, With a note near the flowers.

I turn and go through the doorway only to notice I am now in the kitchen it not as big as the family room but its big enough.

There is a refrigerator, and I check if there's anything to eat, and my surprise it's fully stocked. Does that mean this house was already ours and mom knew about it or did she plan ahead of time? There's a dishwasher, and everything looks to be normal.

There is an island, and it has grocery bags on it. That's odd.

I walk straight and go to the island with groceries and notice that the bag has brownies ,Nutella, some bread, why would mom leave them on the island?

Where is my mom?

I look through the others and see some normal food as I call it, some greens, beans, potatoes, tomatoes and meat and all but how likes that. So that means mom must have come before we got here, but if she stocked the fridge why did she leave these out.

I went back the way I came in.

Going back into the family room only to notice something I didn't notice before a staircase that leads up, and I walk up the stairs to the second level of the house.

I start to climb the stairs, something I hate it takes years to climb. I'm just kidding, but I have a bad history with stairs. Stairs and I couldn't be in the same sentence unless you were describing how I fell on them or down them.

After my marathon of walking up the stairs, even though it was ten stairs.

Finally, I got up the stairs and take a right and go to the second door. I open the door to a blue-ish green room with posters of one direction, 5sos, Ed Sheeran.

There is a bed with blue covering and blue everything.

That's when I noticed that I'm exhausted I jumped onto the bed back first as I kick off my shoes and turn to the right and notice that there is a paper I picked it up and read it.

"I hope you like your room, we haven't seen each other In forever, so this is a welcome back gift.

Love your old best friend.

Ps pick up the big pillow".

I do as the note says and pick it up, there was a picture of two little kid I know that the girl is me, but I don't recognize the little boy.

I turn the pictures over and it says the best of best friends in my young handwriting.

"Me and Jason" I read. Hmm, the name doesn't ring a bell to me.

I get up and go to the table to my near my windows, I open the drawer and put my picture in it. I'll ask my mom who he is in the morning.

I hear shuffling and look up only to see another pair of eyes, the most beautiful blue eyes, I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. Should I scream, some stranger is in my house. Well not really in my house but he's head is in my room. The houses must be close to each other.

"Hi Violet miss me " he said smirking

How in the flip-flop did he know my name. Maybe I should yell for my mom.

Hello again my honeybees how are ya

Vote

comment anything

1200+ words