the sleepover/the party

After being forced to go to a party and a sleep over Adam drove me and the group home to pack up our pajamas and toothbrushes and whatnot.

As soon as I say goodbye to everyone I rush out I've only got 20 minutes to get ready. Even tho we all live near each other besides Alex she lives a little far.

I rush into my house a give my mom a hug and a kiss on the cheek before rushing to my room. Even though I just unpacked like yesterday I take out my pajamas and get my toothbrush I pack some jeans and shirts and put it in my back pack.

I've only got 10 minutes left to do what I want. So I decided to take out my phone and text who ever is on, on Facebook, mars (Maria) is on so I texted her first.( *bold _ is Maria normal _ is vi*)

_hey mars how's life/schools._ it took a few seconds but she finally replied.

_nothing much but the teachers are really forcing it with the homework how about you hows like meet any cute guys over there._ I wouldn't really complain about the homework here but ehh.

_well I reunited with my old friends here's a pic of Luke

ill show you others later , and for cute guys I mean look at Luke of course there are hot guys here there's this one boy who's name I just cant remember. _ the boys name just bugs me like I don't understand why I can't remember.

_damn your friend is made cute you have to introduce me to him on Christmas vacation, you will right_

I roll my eyes of course she wants to meet him but he's bi but I'll tell her later.

_ and whats up with you not being able to remember the boys name._

I let out a huge sigh and reply to mars.

_i'm not sure everyone and I mean I can remember everyone, but him not one thing to remember._

I run my hand through my hair waiting for here reply only for my phone to start ringing.

"Hello, who is this"

"Its me dumb-ass who else,now about the boy maybe your brain doesn't want to remember him for some reason. " here voice sounds weird like shes eating something while she talking to me.

"First of all mars stop eating your chips for a second and second why would that be I mean they all were my best friends why would I only forget him," I said walking around thinking about this certain boy.

"Maybe you had a crush on him when you were younger and heart couldn't take it and decided it was best to forget him, do you feel weird when you near him." mars said rambling on with her theory.

"I mean other then when he grabbed my hand at the hospital I don't think so, maybe I should ask them about it when I get to the sleepover or the party," I said thinking to myself.

"Aw man you guys are having a sleepover and going to a party while I'm stocked up with homework. " she said, I can basically feel her pouting.

"Sorry mars maybe the week you, brand and Britt visit we can have one and i will even show you to my friends I promise we will ok ." I hear a ding and see I got a message from Luke saying they are down stairs. I really miss mars and don't want to end the call so I take my backpack and run down stairs.

"Mars hold on." I said as I leave my house not before leaving a note for my mother and enter the car.

"Okay go." I said I can hear her chewing so I know shes still on. Probably potato chips those are her favorite

"Anyway like I was saying I think you still like him without knowing though" I blush realizing that he is right next to me.

"Um mars I got to go." I whisper"his right next to me."