we are moving

~~~~~~ VIOLET'S POV~~~~~~~~

~"Violet well you do me the honor, and marry me, Niall James Horan, "all said one one knee I gasp omg omg "yes yes yes a million times yes I Violet Jackson will marry you, Niall James Horan," I said getting teary.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP screams my alarm clock.

I turn over and see its 6 in the morning. Today is my first day of being a junior yay.* notice the sarcasm*

I sit up and set my feet on the cold September floor and wince once my feet touch the ground.

Oh right just remembered to introduce myself, my name is Violet Jackson i live in Lynn/Boston .I'm going to be a junior and my school's name is classical. I moved here when I was five, but I don't remember much from that, I'm not dating anyone I'm single as a pringle and ready to mingle, I don't have a bunch of friends, and that's all.

I went downstairs and saw my mother making breakfast and looks like she is thinking hard about something so being awesome as I am I went and asked.

"Morning mom, what are you thinking about?" I ask grabbing a seat. She looks over her shoulder nervously " morning sweetie" she starts. "Um I have to talk to you about something, well remember the old town we lived in " I only nod.

"Well it looks like we are moving back and today is your last day at classical " she goes I look at her shocked, how could she do that it's my first day of being a junior.

"what mom today's my first day of being a junior we can't move," I said getting mad why do we have to move on the first day of junior year. It doesn't make sense I'm half way through high school, and she wants to move. That's completely not fair. It's not fair to leave all the few friends that stayed with me from middle school.

"I'm sorry sweetie, but we have to, now finish your breakfast and get going it 7 and we need to go," she said putting her plate in the sink " ill be in the car waiting but hurry."

I put my plate in the sink and grab my bag. Once at the car I opened the car and slammed the door close.

~~~15 MINS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I get out of the car without saying bye and run inside, some lady who I suspect to be a teacher told me to go straight and then take a right and go straight to the cafeteria. She must think I'm new or something.

I take a right and go straight like the woman said and went in the cafe as soon as I go in I look for a pair of eyes finally I find my best friends Brandi and Maria standing there with Brandi's twin Brittney.

I run bumping into a cute guy that has blue eyes, I say sorry and keep running to my friends, how am I going to explain to them that I'm moving tomorrow.

"Hey Mars, Brand, Britt, how was your summer," I said trying my best not to look worried.

" Eh, all I did was sleep and go to Disney land with Britt and my cousin Heidi," Brandi said looking tired.

"well, at least you went somewhere I was only sleeping and eating and was on Wattpad, Tumblr, and YouTube," I said giving them a hug individually, knowing that I'm going to miss them a lot.

"how about you Mars, how was your summer? " I said looking at Maria only to notice she's looking at a guy, wow the first day and she fell in love with a guy, love at first site.

"HELLO EARTH TO MARIA " I yell making the boy that she was looking at look over to where I am, finally getting Maria's attention.

" Huh, what oh sorry what did you say, " Mar said, I see a little blush on her cheeks.