Arrows and Fish

This is a story my friend and I wrote at a caffé today.

WARNING: This is completely and utterly random, and pretty weird...

Hope you like the incredible minds of us!

_______________________

Once upon a time there was an alien. He had a very scary shadow, this made him sad. Every time someone shone a torch in his direction, he would scream, panic, and lock himself in his room and do maths on his Abacus to calm him down. The strange thing about his room was that it was in a tree that went in all directions like an arrow.

One day the alien deicided to get a job in a big block in Egypt. There he saw the pyramids. One night, he saw a shiny star and wished upon it. He wished that his scary shadow would wanish.

There was a magic wand that said: "Hmm.. How could I rid this poor alien of his scary shadow?"

There was a flash of blue lightning and a loud roar. The magic wand span around like a compas that didn´t know which way was north. While it was spinnin, it mutated into an arrow. When it stopped, it was pointing to the aliens left.

The alien looked left, and saw a torch. He picked it up and shone it at himself, then he glanced at the wall and saw that his shadow was no longer scary. It was, however, a fish. That made him sad again, because he wanted his shadow to resemble a turtle. So he took out his Abacus, to make him feel less sad. That night, before he went to sleep he had to count 1472 sheep.

The next day the alien woke up and found a magnifying glass that he used to study an apple that he had found inside a  sleeping fish. This made the fish sad, so the alien walked over to his Abacus with the fish to make the fish happy again. But it didn't work, so the alien called a vet that lived somewhere over the rainbow.

But when the vet arrived, he had a scary shadow. So the alien ran over to his Abacus and stardet solving mathproblems. Then he was happy. But the vet realised that the alien was crazy, so he called a psychologis. 

The clock ticked, but nobody came to the tree. So the vet decided to transport the alien to an Indiantribe's wich doctor. But he was going to transport the alien in a hot airbaloon. The only problem was that the alien was petrified of hights, because he had big feet that would wiegh him down and make him fall.

When tehy arrived, the wich doctor asked for an ID card, so the vet gave him the alien's ID card from the big block he used to work at. But just as the wich doctor was about to read the card, the light went out. When the lights came back on, the wich doctor was a scarab beetle.

It had all happened in a flash! as houg an opposite flash of lightning. The vet and the alien both shouted:

"What?!" and the alien said: "You owe me a coke now..."

They had no idea what to do, so they read a book. The book said they needed a fish and a magnet. They traveled around the world in the hot airbaloon, despite the alien's fears. They were looking for the magnet in Korea and finally found one inside a bee.

"What?!" They both shouted adn the alien said:"You owe me another coke nnow..."

They went back to the Indian tribe and found the scarab beetle wich doctor. "You insignifigent, arrowy, blind things! You didn't get a fish!" 

Then he pointed them in the wrong direction and everything went downhill fom there.