Chapter 8

Louis P.O.V

I was peacefully napping in my room when my phone and my laptop went off a billion times. I looked at my phone and saw that I had 700 new followers and even more views and votes. Why is this happening?

I also saw that Harry had posted another video. I open my laptop and opened YouTube. His video was called reading dirty fanfiction. I clicked on the video and it started off normal but then said that he had made a Wattpad account. He said he was reading a chapter from a book that was named YouTube. Aka the story, I'm currently working on. He started reading chapter 8 and I started blushing because he was reading my smut. He almost choked. I feel so embarrassed. He gave me a shout out so that basically explains why I got the number of new followers. I typed in Wattpad and signed in. I looked for Harry and followed him as well.

I can't believe he read my story. Thank goodness I put my name as Luis and not Louis. He would have figured it out.

Harry's P.O.V

They loved the video! Said it was funny getting me all blushy. Don't get me wrong. I loved making that video. Just got me a little red.

I put my phone away and go to the kitchen to make something to eat. While I was looking through the cabinets I got a text from Elliot. He asked if I wanted to go on a date with him since we've never really done anything together. I said sure and he replied by saying be ready at 6.

It's currently 1 and I have absolutely nothing to do. Maybe I should go online for that kitty. I go up to my bedroom and go to the desk where my laptop was. I opened it up and went online. There were a lot of animal shelters nearby that was open till 4. So I get dressed and grab my keys. I drive over to the nearest shelter.

I open the door and walk over to the receptionist. She gives me a shy smile and I return it.

"Hi! I was wondering if you could show me where I can adopt a kitty?" I said.

She nodded and stood up. She told me to follow her down the hallway and I did. She led me to a room full of animals. Dogs, cats, fish, everything. I walked over to the cats and finally found the young ones. They were so small and cute. One stood out of the other ones. She had white fur and a brown spot on one of her eyes. She was adorable.

"Can I get this one?" I asked.

The lady nodded and picked the kitten up. She carried her out and I followed. She told me to fill out some papers and 30 minutes later I'm taking the kitty home.

~~~

I was playing with pumpkin, that's what I named my new kitty when I heard a knock at the door. I open there to see none other than Zayn Malik.

"Zayn?!" I said pulling him into a hug.

Zayn and I have been friends since we were in diapers. Our moms were friends so it was inevitable. Lately, he's been on trips and doing photoshoots so he hasn't had enough time to come visit.

"Hazza." He said wrapping his arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around his waist and simply enjoy this hug. We haven't seen each other in at least 4 months. I'm pretty sure that's the most we haven't seen each other.

"Come in. How have you been Zaynie?" I said gesturing for him to come inside.

"Well, I've been modeling for a long time. And I haven't been here enough time. But I'm here to stay now. I'll be working at the studio for good now." He said taking his shoes off and jumping on the couch.

"That's awesome!" I said sitting down next to him. He rests his head on my shoulder and yawns.

"I'm tired Hazza."

"Let me grab your bags. You can go to bed. You know the way." I said as I stood up. I walked outside to see his car in the driveway and 2 duffel bags and a suitcase in front of the car door. I tried my best to put the duffel bags on my shoulder and carried the suitcase in my hand. I walked back to the door and kicked it more open. I carried everything to where Zayn would be staying.

When I open the door the room was empty, which I kind of expected. Zayn would always sleep in my bed. Even if there are more beds in the house.

I put the bags down and walk out of the room then make my way to my bedroom where Zayn was peacefully sleeping. I decided to take a quick shower before sleeping so I walk to the bathroom and undress. After a while, I get out. I put on my boxers and don't bother putting anything else on.

I lay down next to Zayn and as soon as my back hits the mattress he puts his arms around me and cuddles into my chest. I fall asleep a few minutes after, not seeing that it was 5:50.

~~~

I wake up to a text. It's from Elliot. I unlock my phone and go to the messaging app.

Elliot· I can't believe you. You know I actually started liking you. I thought you liked me back. But apparently you'd rather fuck the guy you were sleeping with. You know you could've just said you didn't want to go on a date with me. By the way, that key you gave me is peacefully sitting at the bottom of the lake. Was he good in bed? Was he better than me? Was I not a good boyfriend? It doesn't even matter because I never want to see you again.  Don't bother responding. Already blocked you. Have a good life jackass.

A/N Sorry for the Zarry. I just couldn't help it!