Chapter 1

(This will be in Harry's point of view unless I tell you. Enjoy!)

"Ok. This will be the last question. This one's from Hazzalover167. Are you currently in a relationship or are you looking for a relationship? Well I'm not dating anyone if that's what your asking. And I'm not really looking for anybody but I wouldn't mind if anyone asked me on a date. You know? Well that's it for today's video. Hope you liked it. If you do make sure to give it a big thumbs up and if you didn't like it still give a thumbs up. Don't forget to subscribe! I love you all. I'll see you guys in a week! Byeeee!" A finished the video with a kiss and a wave and turned the camera off.

The video will be at least 8 minutes long but I haven't posted in a while so everyone will be happy if it's longer than usual.

I pick up the camera and take it over to the laptop to start the long hours of editing. I need to finish this before 10. I have school tomorrow and I don't want to fall asleep in class. Plus if I don't have my guard up it'll be worse getting pushed around by the "popular kids." You see I get bullied by them. Mostly by Louis Tomlinson. But anyway back to editing. Its currently 7 o'clock.

~~~

The next morning...

I wake up to a ring in my ear. I turn off the bloody alarm clock and drag myself to the bathroom to get ready. I start off by taking a shower. I wash my hair and my body for a while and then get out to get dressed. I zip up my khaki pants and look at myself in the mirror. I gelled my curly hair back and straighten my tie and my sweater vest. Making sure that my tattoos are covered up by my dress shirt. I walk out into my bedroom and pull on my shoes and grab my backpack, my wallet, and my keys. I walk downstairs into the kitchen and grab my phone from the kitchen counter.

I have a pretty big house. It's not too close to the school but that's why I have 2 cars in the garage. One for me and one for Marcel. Marcel is the opposite. He's nerdy and looks nothing like me. But that's the point. For no one to recognize me at school and sometimes outside of school. I don't want to completely get rid of Harry.

I step out of the house and into the garage where 2 cars are waiting. One is an old Ford. That one is for Marcel. The other is a new range rover. That's for me. I grab the Ford's key off the wall and get into the old car.

Once I get to the school, I walk into people whispering how much of a freak I am. But I don't let it get to me because I am a rich famous YouTuber model and a high school student who probably still needs their parents to pay for everything. I make my way to my locker and grab the things I need for the day. When I close the locker door I get pushed back and punched in the stomach. I double over in pain and get words spat at me by none other than Louis Tomlinson.

Louis has always bullied me. When I joined the school 4 months ago, he was the first one to punch me across the face. I had to get the YouTuber Zoella to cover up the bruise or I couldn't do a video and the fans would be mad. I don't know why he bullies me. I haven't done anything to him other than looking his way once or twice.

He walks away and laughed with his friends. I get up and make my way to my first class. Wincing once or twice sitting down the bell rings and the teacher begins the lesson.

~~~

Lunch comes quickly and I sit down alone as usual. I was eating a sandwich when I heard yelling at one of the other tables. I looked over to the noise to see it was the popular table. They were arguing with one of the guys. I think his name is Liam. He doesn't bully me physically but he doesn't stick up for me either. He got up and the people were sneering at him, saying bad things under their breath.