Author's Note

I will not be continuing this story. I will, however, be trying to work on About A Girl. I'm sorry if you thought I lied, or hate me now, it's just I'm not feeling this anymore. I'm sorry. I am a horrible person, I know. However, I will try to be more active. I have a new account for fanfiction if you like fanfiction. (FanFictionCraze) so follow me, if you want to there? And uh-- I'm going to work on a new story. 

Here's a sample(I think I've changed how I write, so this is a reason why I'm discontinuing the series);

He pressed his lips together, sighing quietly for a moment. "You don't think I know what it's like to be you?" He stood up tall, looking directly at her. "My parents died because of them and I've been on the run ever since I've been out of those damn cages. You really don't think I know you? I'm just like you." His voice has a hint of disgust in it.

"No, you don't know what it's like to be me. So don't act like you do. You and I are so different, it's like you're day and I'm night." She muttered as she gulped and looked down. "Everyone who's close to me dies. Everyone who's close to you... Well, they live, don't they?" She asked, her brown eyes started to get watery as she stared at his feet. "You have the power to protect them and all I can do is hurt them." She paused, her eyes looking up at him. "I accidentally killed my own parents. This power of mine." She looked to her hands and gripped them into fists. "I can't control it. I could kill you, and everyone you love too." She backed away from him. "So don't ever try to be my friend."

"I don't care about that." He said, his eyes scanning her over.

That surprised her, her eyes directly on his. She couldn't help but wonder if he was lying or some-what delusional. "What?" She blinked. 

"I don't care if I die. I'm going to be your friend." He smiled, it was like the sun, making her cold heart melt. It made her heart ache. She wished he didn't say that. She wanted him to hate her, just like she made everyone else hate her and she wanted him to leave too. Like everyone else.

"You're suicidal now?" His eyes finally found hers. They were both staring deeply into each other's eyes.

"I guess." He shrugged. He never really cared if he died or lived. There wasn't much to live for in his life. Most of his life he spent running as she had, because of the ((--Honestly, haven't came up with a name for the people yet-- DON'T HATE ME--)). The group had once kept them, as well as others, in cages very much like people do to animals. They were used for testing, so the group could find a superior species. They had killed his family, leaving him all alone, until he made some friends. His friends always acted like they were brother's or sister's, but they never really knew him. He had never met someone like him until he met her

I know you hate me now, I'm sorry. ;~; Forgive me. If you read my little excerpt in this, what did you think? Should I write more? Because I'm currently feeling like I want to write this story. If that's okay with my followers-- if not, then I'm still writing it because it's what I want to write. ^.^ But it's a plus, if it's okay with you guys.