Chapter23

Picture of Annies dress----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annie P.O.V

''Where are we going'' i asked Dean

''To a beautiful resturant to have an engagment meal.'' Dean replied

ughhh he makes me feel sick.I cant wait to get this 'marriage' over and done with then i could get away from him forever iv'e been planning everything in my diary. He's been buying me all sorts of stuff since the day i said yes.

Im wearing the dress and shoes now because he said 'dress smart.' i could actually kill him but i wouldnt want to stoop down to his low-life level he's a murderer ,speaking of murderes looks like Kenzies joined the group ,he shot someone in the head.

oh how lovely cant you just hear the sarcasm dripping from my voice? and Addy the stupid cow is still with him she has forgiven him how could she!!! ..... ''I love him so much Annie'' is what she always says but whatever shes my bestfriend and i dont want to fall out with her over this.

My thoughts were interupted by Dean opening my door ''come on babe''

Once i was out of the car we walked into the resturant and sat down. This place was beautiful.

We ordered our food and just talked until we got our food.

''So we have the wedding venue booked and everything sorted out , all our friends invited and our family this is going to be the best day of my life'' Dean said while we were eating our food

''Hmm yeah can't wait'' insert eye roll

''you ok?''

''Yeah fine just a little nervous'' i lied

We spent about 2 hours in the resturant talking about marriage ,ew, and now we are sat in the car going back home. It was 12:00pm so when we walked in the house i expected Addy and Kenzie to be upstairs asleep and i was right ....well.. the upstairs bit but there was no way they were sleeping eww i think im gonna barf all i can hear are sex noises bleugh. Dean was just chuckling to himself all the way up the stairs.

Once we were in the bedroom i walked into the bathroom to get changed into my PJ's.I walked back out of the bathroom and climbed into bed where Dean wrapped his arms around me.

''I love you princess and i can't wait for you to officially become my wife.''   

And i can't wait to officially get rid of you