Chapter22

Annie P.O.V

I was woken by the light coming through the curtains this morning and from that moment everything has been perfect right now i am sitting down stairs watching T.V while dean is having a shower.You wanna know what happend well here it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and felt Deans arm around me. Right now i would of usually pushed him off me but not today. Today was time i put my plan into motion.Just then Dean started to move so i quickly shut my eyes pretending i was asleep. Dean had woken up and kissed me on my cheek. I whimpered and started moving around on the bed pretending i was having a nightmare.

''Hey its just a nightmare wake up'' Dean told me while shaking me

My eyes flew open and i began to ''cry''. I hope he believes all this or i'm in trouble.

It was working because Dean led down and held me in his arms.

''What is it baby what happend'' Dean asked

''I dont want to talk about it'' I pulled him closer and looked at him.

''Im sorry'' I told him before he could speak i carried on. ''Im sorry for everything i've said to you i didnt mean it i was just so scared and upset that you would get caught get put in jail and then i would have no one.'' I carried on ''crying''.

He pulled a face and i knew he was having trouble believeing me. ''please im so sorry baby'' I hugged him and pulled him closer acting like i wanted him to hold me forever but really i wanted to puke he made me sick. I looked up at him and he was still pulling that face. Time to kick it up a notch i leaned my head toward his and kissed him with all the ''love'' i had.He finally gave in and started kissing me. ''I love you soo much'' i told him

''i love you to baby why dont you go downstairs and watch some T.V while i go for a shower and then i can make breakfast and dont think about running cause i'll catch you.''

''I never want to try and run from you i love you to much'' I smiled

He smiled back at me and walked into the bathroom. YES my paln worked *gag* i seriously need to wash my mouth out with disinfectant haha.

I walked down stairs and sat down on the sofa and here we are.

''Baby i need to ask you something'' Dean told me walking down the stairs

''I was gonna ask you this much later on when you had stopped being so bitchy to me and now you have and realized you loved me so much i want to ask you now.I know your only 15 but thats better I want to have babies with you and be with you for the rest of my life so Annabelle Gloria Waters would you marry me and do me the hounor of being my wife.''

OH MY GOD SHIT !!!!!! this was not supposed to happen. Oh wait this is a good thing ,he will trust me more and i can ditch him at the alter.

''YES. YES I WILL MARRY YOU''

 Dean P.O.V

YES SHE SAID YES OH MY GOD IM SOOO HAPPY I LOVE HER SO MUCH WE ARE GOING TO HAVE BABIES AND BE A PERFECT FAMILY I CANT WAIT. I pulled my future wife in to a bone crushing hug.

Annie P.O.V

YES this is my chance to escape this phsycopath. Theres no ways im marrying him.

''AHHHH i cant wait'' I screamed. He thought i couldnt wait for the wedding but what i really mean is i cant wait to get out of his clutches. :D