Chapter4

Annie P.O.V

We got to the cafe and sat down in a booth me and addy sat next to each other and kenzie and dean across from us.

''Hello i am sophia and i will be serving you today do you know what you want yet'' she said while eyeing up kenzie.

'' i will have the chicken wrap and she will have the ceaser salad with mayonaise dressing'' Dean said ordering for me :D. he knows what i like.

''i will have the pasta salad'' addy said with venom dripping from her voice.

i looked at her confused wondering why she was acting like that.she just shrugged.

''I'll have barbeque wrap'' Kenzie added.

''so baby since you mum and dad are on their bisness trip are you sleeping at mine tonight ;)'' Dean asked.My mum and dad know nothing about dean if they did they would probably phone the police on him or something.

''Sure'' i replied

Kenzie P.O.V 

I looked over at addy while the two love birds were talking,she was looking at me. I smiled my signature smile and she blushed. I put my hand on hers under the table but she pulled away and looked down. shit this is going to be hard i thought. The way she blushed and her little movements made me so erect i wanted to jump over this table and ravish her.

The food came and we all ate in a comfortable silence. after we finished we paid and went outside annie and dean were walking in front so i grabbed hold of addys arm and pulled her towards me.

''Get off me'' she struggled

''Im fine like this thanks'' I replied

''Urggh get off'' she tried pushing me away but had no luck so she ended up slapping me and walking off. I stood there shocked i ran up to her and whispered in her ear

''That wasnt a nice thing to do. wait til i get you alone baby i want you soo bad''

She ran to the car and jumped in. when i got in dean gave me a questionalble look but i just smirked at him.