Chapter2

PICTURE ANNIE SENT ---------------------------------------------------------------------------->

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dean P.O.V

I was in my office thinking about Annabelle she is the best girlfriend a man could ask for. I remember the first time i saw her i knew i had to have her and i wasnt bothered how i was going to get her, lucky for me though she liked me back so i didnt have to kidnap her or anything :L. I jumped when i heard my phone going off signaling i got a text.

BEEP BEEP

It was from Annie it read ''me and addy pissing around in drama because we are soo bored love you xoxox.''

I laughed at the picture and sent back ''hmm that has made me so hot baby;) see you tonight princess xoxoxoxox.''

''What you laughing at'' My bestfriend Kenzie asked

I jumped in my chair, crap i hadnt even heard him come in ,that shit me up, i showed him the picture of annie and addy, He knew about annie but he had never met her. Kenzie supports me through everything and he was fine with the age difference thats why i love having him around.

''Hahahahaha whos the chicka next to annie'' He asked with a suspicious glint in his eyes.

''Thats Adrianaa, Annies bestfriend''

''She taken? cause she is hot'' He said

''ummm nope i dont think but it wont be as easy as it was when i was getting annie to be with me. Adrianaa is a little firecracker and she wont hesitate to tell you to fuck off.''

''Oh thats alright :D i like a challenge''

''Ok then.... oooh its 3:30 time to go pick up annie'' I said excitedly

''Wait up bro im coming. Im gonna see this girl in person hmm cant wait''

I laughed to myself under my breath as we got in the car. A couple more minutes til i see my princess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment please :D