Chapter3

PICTURE OF KENZIE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deans P.O.V

I got to the school with a smile on my face when i saw annie walking out with addy. My smile instantly dropped whensome lad ran up to annie and hugged her from behind. To say i was pissed was an understatement. I was about to go and rip that boys head off, no one touches my annie :@.

''Dude chill out he's problay just her friend'' Kenzie told me

''I DONT GIVE A FUCK SHE IS MINE NO BOY TOUCHES HER EXCEPT ME''

I turned around and saw annie and addy walking over to the car again i was still pissed but i kept it in.I got out of the car and she jumped into my arms we kissed passionatley.

Kenzie P.O.V

I got out of the car with dean and saw him getting with his bird i could tell his kisses were urgent as he pushed her onto the car, he was trying to show everyone that annie was his. I turned around and saw her she was beautiful. she was just stood there looking innocent oh god my dick just twitched. I have to have her she is mine now no matter what she say im having her. She looked at me and my dick went semi-hard oh shit. I got back in the car and just sat there waiting for everyone to get in. Im gonna need a cold shower when i get home.

Addy P.O.V

Who was he ,mmmm talk about sexy but he is probably deans friend that means he is around the same age as dean and there is no way i am going out with someone that old.

Annie P.O.V

Me and Dean finally stopped kissing and we all got in the car dean and his friend that i didnt know in the front and me and addy in the back.

''Oh by the way annie, addy this is kenzie my bestfirend and kenzie this is my beautiful girlfriend annie and her bestfriend addy.'' Dean itroduced. I smiled at the introduction i never get bored of him calling me his girlfriend i love it.

''Hey kenzie'' me and addy muttered

''Hello ladies'' he replied

''Why dont we all got to the cafe on tomodon street for a bite to eat '' Dean said. I saw kenzie give him a thankful look but i dont know what for. :S

''Ok then lets go!!'' i exclaimed :D.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------