Why Are You Here?

Matt's P.O.V.

"Hey dad I'm gonna be out all day, so don't worry about me." I told my dad as I walked through the kitchen to the front door.

"Are you going out with Cindi?" Dad asked.

"No, I'm gonna show the new kid around." I said, quickly going through the door.

As I got past the park I saw red hair. I knew instantly that it was Nikki. But when I saw her, she looked like she was going to cry..... and then I saw Cindi. And Cindi looked pissed.

"Just leave my brother alone. He didn't do anything to you," Nikki yelled at Cindi.

"Yes he did. He talked to me," Cindi shot back.

"Hey what's going on here?" I asked. Then I saw Derek. He was on the ground holding his arm.

"This thing just talked to me," Cindi said.

"Sissy can we go back home?" Derek whispered.

"Yeah Baby. Come on," Nikki said picking Derek up off the ground.

"Yeah, walk back home wussie." Cindi said.

And without warning, Nikki put Derek down and turned around to punch Cindi in the face.

"Ow, fucking bitch!" Cindi screamed.

"Maybe you should think before you abuse a ten year old," Nikki said picking Derek up again and Walked off.

"What the Hell was that all about?" I asked Cindi.

"Her kid talked to me and I didn't like it, so I picked him up and through him against a tree." Cindi said not even a little guilty.

"What the Hell is wrong with you?" I yell. "We're done. I'm done. Just stay the Hell away from me," I say running were I last saw Nikki.

But as I get closer, I start to see the one and only....

£££Nikki's P.O.V.£££

"Jake! Come on man let me in, I need to get my car to take Derek to the hospital." As I say the last sentence Jake comes out.

"Come on we'll take my car," he said getting into the drivers seat.

"Okay but hurry," I said after putting Derek in the back seat and getting into the passenger seat.