A Trip to Hell

Nikki's P.O.V.

'I can't beleive he said that. He would never say something like that. God, why did you make me fall in love with a very hot and very big fuking dick? Why?' I thought as I got into my car and headed home. I stopped at the stop light and heard sirens blaring.

"What the he-" I said as a darkness took over.

Matt's P.O.V.

RING

RING

RING

RING

RI-

"What?!" I said, I was getting extremly aggervated with this damn phone. I've been trying to get ahold of Nikki, I think she's ignoring me. But then again I would be ignoring me too.

"Is this Mr. Matt Rainsford?" A deep business-like voice said through the phone.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"I'm sorry sir, but could you come down to the Anderson Hospital? A Miss Nikki McAllen was hit by a car that was speeding passed trying to get away from the cops," the man said. Then it hit me, Nikki was in the hospital. The love of my life, my angel- was in the hospital. Because of me- because of what I had said to her.

"No, she can't be! You have to be mistaken. I-" I was cut off by the house phone ringing. "Hold on please," I said and set down my cell.

"Hello?!" I said, wondering who it was.

"Look Matt I know that you are still mad a me about what happened in third grade, but hey, what the hell?! Nikki's in the hospital, you need to come down here! Like NOW!" He said through sobs.

"No! No, it can't be her. Not her. Fucking God, is she okay? What happened? Someone from Anderson Hospital called me. It's really her? God, why did it HAVE to be HER?" I said as i finally broke down in tears.

"I don't know man, but it's bad. Really fuckin' bad. She might not make it Matt," he said quietly. "She might not make it."

That sentence alone made my blood turn cold. '"She might not make it Matt, she might not make it."'