You call yourself fat when you're infront of him

Niall: "Babe!" Niall yells as hes dialing a number on the house phone. "What kind of pizza do you want?" He asked putting the phone to your ear. "I'm good, I don't want anything." You said walking to the living room sitting next to him on the black leather couch. He hung up the phone. "Whats up with you today, for breakfast you had a plain piece of toast and thats all you've eaten all day." He said grabbing your hand. "Are you feeling well?" He asked getting concerned. "Yeah, I'm fine." You say. "I'm just not hungry." You said shrugging. "My girl is never not hungry all day whats wrong, whats truly wrong?" He asked. "I feel fat." You say and Niall's expression went blank. "See, even you think I'm getting fatter." You said. Niall shook his head and he pushed himself on top of you squishing you between the couch and him. "You're beautiful, perfect in any and every way possible, you're not fat at all princess, you're perfect." He said lowering himself to your lips and you two shared a very romantic kiss. "Thank you." You said lowering his head for one last kiss. "Oh Niall, I want peperoni on my pizza." you said causing him to smile. "Thats my girl." He said kissing your neck.

Harry: You have your top off and your standing in front of the mirror. You couldn't help but stare at how big you've gotten over the last month or so. Harry walked in and as soon as he saw you,(being the cheeky guy he was) smiled at you. "Ooo whats this?" He asked walking up being you placing his hands on your waist. "Harry?" You said as he started to kiss up your neck. "What is it love?" He asked barely detaching his lips from my neck. "Do you think I've gotten fatter?" As soon as you said that his head detached from your neck and looked at your right in the mirror. "What?!" He said his voice cracking a bit. "No, you never were and your not, you're perfect just the way you are." He said running his hands up and down you sides. "You're perfect for me and thats all that matters, who am I kidding you're just perfect unconditionally. I never want you to ever doubt yourself like that again, understood?" He asked as he made tiny circles with his hands at your hips. "Yes." You said letting him win the battle. "Thank you Harry." You said turning around in his arms so that you were agents him completely. "I love you no matter what you think, No matter what Louis thinks, no matter what Liam thinks, no matter what Joe from down the street thinks. I just love you as you." He said. completely awing you.

Zayn: "I get that I gained a few pounds after being pregnant with Aaron but why doesn't this damn thing fit me, it did like ten days ago!" You said to your best friend who was laying in your bed watching you struggle with the pencil skirt you bought a while ago. "How about you go ask Zayn?" She said as she was reading my journal from third grade. You held up your skirt and walked right to the living room where you knew Zayn was. "Zaaaaayyn!" You moaned as you walked into the living room. "What is it boo?" He asked. "This damn thing can't fit me anymore!" You said. "I'm just getting so fat, your getting prettier and I'm just getting fatter!" A tear trickled down your cheek. "Listen!" He said slamming his book on the coffee table almost breaking the glass. "I chose you because you're perfect for me, You're far from fat and give me that." He said making me step out of the skirt in front of him. "First of all this skirt isn't even yours its my sisters." He said showing you the tag and your face blushed. "I never want to hear the word Fat or fatter or fattest or anything along those lines come out of your mouth ever again. You're perfect and you just need to learn that and I am a shitty husband because my role is to make you fell perfect." He said. "I feel perfect when I'm around you and you're a great husband." You said skillfully flicking the ring on his ring finger. "Here, I'll never say anything about me being fat if you never say anything about you being a shitty husband." You said kissing him. "Will do." He smiled

Louis: You came home from work not feeling too well, and not to mention you were super bloated causing you jeans to be sort of tight. "Jesus why must I be so fat!" You yelled thinking you were home alone and no one would hear you. "What was that?" Louis asked coming around the corner with a white shirt on, his yellow boxer shorts and shaving cream on his face. "Oh." You said embarrassed by what you've just screamed. "Hey there babe." You said. "I like the beard its a good look for you."You laughed hoping it would get Lou's mind off what you just said. "Thanks." He smiled that signature goofy smile. "Oh yeah by the way babe." He said walking up to you. He came right up and kissed you on the lips, leaving a bot of the cream on your face. "You're not fat, you're just on your month and sometimes you bloat." He said getting the cream off your face for you. "You don't look fat, you look perfect, like always." He said putting a bright smile on your face.

Liam: You were flipping through a magazine before bed and Liam was reading. You were getting jealous of how all these girls looked so good in all these bathing suits and outfits that you thought you would never be able to pull off because you were too big. Liam must have saw the jealousy in your face. "Whats wrong babe?" He asked you. You sighed and shrugged. "I don't know. Looking through these magazines make me feel fat." I said shrugging. "I don't know maybe its just me." I said moving hair out of my eyes. "It shouldn't be just you." He said putting his book down and taking the magazine from your hand. "I wouldn't want anyone else but you because you may see your imperfections but all I see is you, the one I love, the one I fell in love with." He said getting on top of you. "There isn't another girl I would want to wake up to every morning because you're the only perfect one I see." He then kissed you. "Thanks Lili." you said kissing him back. "Now go to bed." He turned my light off reaching over me. "Good night my perfect little angel." He then rested his head on his pillow wrapping his arms around you as you rested yours on his chest.

QOTD: What is your favorite book to read?

A: The Fault In Our Stars