The song he dedicates to you on tour

Harry: After spending months trying to get you, Harry finally gave up on his attempts until you cam to see him play in London. You'd cheekily asked him to dedicate a song to you and he chose One Thing. "This is for my best friend, Y/N." he starts. "We've only been friends for a few months now... but she doesn't know that I like her as more than that. This one's for you, Y/N."

Louis: You've had a boyfriend that treats you like crap for the past year and your best friend, Louis, is your only hope of ever getting through the relationship. One day, he flys you in to New York so that you can see him perform and he gets you front row seats so that he can see you at all times. "Now, New York City! This song is called 'I Would' and it's for the beautiful girl in the front row... That's right, I mean you Y/N!" He says. The crowd erupts into screams as the song starts.

Zayn: You and Zayn were friends with benefits and didn't really want to announce your status to the public just incase it caused criticism on Zayn's behalf. You two weren't exactly in love but you both knew that you were slowly getting there despite neither of you really wanting to admit it. One day, Zayn gives you passes to see him side-stage at Madison Square Garden. He's about to open 'Kiss You' when suddenly he cuts the music and then starts to speak. "This one is for my girl, Y/N. I know we've not admitted it, but I'm in love with you. I just want to show you off to all of my friends and take you anywhere you like. So, this one is for you."

Liam: Little Things You and Liam had been dating for a few months when he finally took you to see him perform with the boys in Los Angeles. Before now, he'd been worried that he wouldn't compare to the other guys and had put off letting you see him. Now, he was up on stage and still looked nervous but looked relieved when he finally caught sight of you in the crowd. "Do you mind if we slow it down a little, LA? This songs called 'Little Things' and it's for my girlfriend, Y/N."

Niall: You and Niall had met last year in a club in Chelsea and had hit it off instantly. Your favourite One Direction song was 'Stole My Heart' because it reminded you of how you met him, under the lights in a night club. You decided to surprise Niall on tour by seeing him in Dublin and he finally caught sight of you backstage just before he was supposed to sing Kiss You. Instead, he signalled to the boys and then suddenly announced that he was going to change the setlist. "Change of plan, guys. We're going to play 'Stole My Heart' for my gorgeous princess, Y/N."

QOTD: Are you allergic to anything?

A: I'm allergic to 3 types of medication that I can't spell nor pronounce lol