The first time he sees you naked

Niall:"Come on in, babe!" Niall shouted as he stripped off his clothes and waded into the lake. You slowly took off your shirt and shorts, self conscious of your body. "Hurry up! We're going to get caught." You stood there not doing anything and Niall realized what the problem was. He walked out of the water and over to you. He unclipped your bra and slid it off your shoulders and helped you out of your underwear. You tried to cover yourself up, but Niall held your hands. "Baby, you're beautiful. Don't cover yourself up." You nodded and Niall smiled. "Let's go, he said pulling you into the water with him. 

Zayn: You were in your room humming to some music that was playing through your speakers. You were dancing around your room while you were taking off your clothes. It took quite a while because you would stop and sing in the mirror with your hairbrush. Once you finally had no clothes on you riffled through your draws for clothes. "Why didn't I do this first?" you groaned. "(Y/N)?" Zayn called. "In the bedroom!" you called back. You hadn't expected him to open the door, but he did. You let out a small scream as the door opened and tried to cover yourself. Zayn slammed the door shut mumbling all kinds of apologies from the other side. 

Liam: Liam's hands slipped down your sides and down to your shorts. He pulled them off with a slight tug and your underwear went with them. You could feel the panic start to rise. You went to push him off, but you were not strong enough. "Shh, baby. In order to do this we both have to be naked. You're the one who wanted to have sex. If you're not ready I can stop." You shook your head. You wanted this. You wanted Liam, but you were afraid if of his reaction to your naked body. Liam looked into your eyes and he saw the problem. "No no no. Don't think like that. You are so beautiful and I love you. Don't be ashamed of how you look." You nodded, thankful that his words calmed you down. "Let's do this," you said pressing your lips to his.

Harry: You quickly hopped in the shower before a long day of work. You were messaging shampoo in your hair and humming to yourself quietly when the door opened. "Harry?" You called opening the curtain. You saw Harry stripping down. You quickly closed your eyes. "Whoa! What are you doing?" Suddenly the curtain opened and a naked Harry was in the shower with you. Your eyes widened as you stared at him. "What are you doing?!" you yelled. "I need to shower. I'm going to be late," he said wetting his hair. "I-I'm naked!" you sputtered. "So?" Harry said, putting shampoo in his hair. Harry opened one eye. "Oh come on, (Y/N) I've got to see you naked at one point." Harry sighed as you stayed on on side of the shower covering yourself. "Come here," he said, pulling you into him. "I love you," he murmured. 

Louis: You were at the beach with a few friends and Louis and you spent the whole day in the water. After you guys decided to change out of your wet bathing suits and go get something to eat. You held up a towel to cover your friend while she changed. Thankfully the beach was almost empty. When it was your turn a big gust of wind blew and your friend lost control of the towel and it flew out of her hands.  You stood there completely naked in the middle of the beach. A few wolf-whisteles could be hear across the beach. Louis quickly pulled you into him and pulled his shirt off and slipped it over your head. You buried your face in his neck. Louis rubbed your back and whispered, "You are so fit, babe" You could feel a blush rise on your cheeks. You shoved him slightly and silently thanked him for his quick thinking. 

QOTD: What grade/year are you in?

A: 9th Gradee