Chapter 17

NON EDITED

Hayden POV

We run into the hospital together hand in hand. A lot has happened over these past few months but I'm load I'm with Cameron now.

The deal lady said he was staying in room 304. We rushed to the elevator and found the room.

We walk in a see he's passed out with a big machine strapped to him...helping his heart pump blood. His parents are over in the corner crying.

"What happened to him?" Cameron asks.

"He was just messing around on his long board and ran in to a tree. One of the branches..." His mom stopped and started crying. "A branch impaled him...it went deep enough and a heart vessel was torn." She stared sobbing "Hes not going to make it"

The world stopped spinning. My heart dropped. Cameron left the room. His dad went down to the food court.

"Mom?" Matthew coughed. "I love you."

"Baby stop wasting your breath" she started cry. "I love you too. I'm so proud of you. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me."

She left the room. It was just me and him.

"I'm sorry" I said. "I'm so sorry..."

"Hayden it's okay...I understand. after you broke up with me I decided to long board and look where that ended up"

"Oh my." I stared crying. This is all my fault. "I shouldn't of done that in the 1st place!! I'm so stupid. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault, Matthew please forgive me."

"It's not your fault Hayden. You've been stressed lately and I'm in love with you. There I said it and I'm happy while it lasted. My heart broke when you broke up with me but all I could do was be happy for you. To watch the girl I love never love me. "

That's when the world started to burn around me. I felt dizzy I started seeing dots everywhere. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry" I mumbled then I blacked out.

~*~

I woke up next to Cameron in the hospital waiting room.

"Hey sleeping beauty" Cameron said with his red puffy eyes looking at me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Matthew...he...he passed...he's-" I cut him off

"I. Get it." And I started to cry. 

I feel horrible. If I just wouldn't of made that face time call I could have a normal life.

Cameron and I just say there crying together.

Matthew died because of a torn heart vessel. He died of a broken heart and it was because of me.

____________________________________

Lala guess who FINALLY updated?MEEE

sorry guys I've Been extremely busy but I hope you enjoy this extremely short chapter.

I'm sorry Matthew died.

Okay have fun reading I'll update tomorrow!!

-Alexa