Chapter 4

Cameron's POV

Whew that event wore me out! The guys and I are driving back to the hotel the day after the event and there asking me about this girl I met.

"So how did you meet ice cream girl?" Nash asked.

"She accidentally FaceTimed me and it was a onetime deal! Nothing special going on. she doesn't even like us" I told him.

"What do you mean she doesn't like us?" Nash asked.

"That what she told me. Hayden doesn't like us any of us." We both sat there trying to figure out what to say next.

"Remember that the interview series 'Star Struck?' They will be interviewing us twice a week for a month starting tomorrow." Nash reminded me changing the subject.

I got up and texted Hayden I'm happy I didn't delete her number when she FaceTimed me. I texted her "Watcha doing? Wanna hang?"

A few seconds later she replied "I can't sorry I'm busy"

I'm gonna go to the beach. I get in my car and drive. I made sure I had a disguise on.

I pull into the parking lot and I almost hit a girl! "I'm sorry!" I yell out the window at her. Then I realize it's Hayden?

"Dude! What the heck! You could've killed me!" She fired back walking up to my car window.

"Hayden it's me Cameron, I thought you were busy!" She lied to me.

"Yeah busy tanning at the beach"

"Get in we are going for a ride" I wanna hang out with her and see what she's really like. I also feel like I can be normal around her.

She just stood there so I got out of my car picked her up and put her in the passenger seat then ran over to the driver's side before she could get out.

"You're really kidnapping me?" I didn't answer her I just drove off.

"Where are we going!?" She asked after 10 minutes of driving

I pulled into this gravel road that lead to this old house, My old house we still own it for when we want to get away which hasn't been for like 4 years I'm always busy.

I pull in the drive way. "I'm not getting out." She told me. Fine! I threw her over my shoulders and carried her behind my house into theses woods "YOUR GOING TO KILL ME!" She yelled.

I walked on this dock that led to a small pond. "Here we are here" I set her down.

"Wow it's amazing"

Hayden POV

The view is incredible. There are trees everywhere surrounding the pond. "This is not something you see in LA" I say. He smiled. Ok maybe he's not that bad.

We have some nice conversations. He got up and picked me up again. "Cameron what are you- OH NO" and he threw me in the pond! Ugh!

"Ok ok I'm really sorry I just had To, here let me help you" he extended his hand off the dock to help me up "No let me help you!" And I took his hand yanking him in to pond to.

He started splashing me and it ended up in a splash war which I clearly one.

We got out and decided to get dried off.

"So what's it like being famous?" I asked him. Now we are sitting on the dock.

"It's different, like right now I have never had alone time like this sense I have been famous there's always people following me around and stupid paparazzi excepting me to be Cameron Dallas when right now I can just be Cameron and not put on a show for everyone." He explained.

"In my opinion I like Cameron better then Cameron Dallas" it's just got awkward. "Like not like that but like as almost a friend."

"Almost?" He questioned.

I don't really know if he's my friend or not, I mean I guess he is. Then I would sound like a liar because a lot of people know I don't like them.

"Nah you're my friend. Hey we better get back it's almost 5 and I need to be home by 7. We could go to the beach."

He agreed and we headed of the beach. He parked his car and we got out. Some girl passed by us and her eyes widened then Cameron freaked out and put in some sunglasses and a hat.

"Hey can you put this on?" He says handing me sunglasses, like what are they gonna do? "Why?" I questioned.

"I kinda don't wanna be seen with you" ouch that one hurt. "Wait no I mean you're just and ordinary girl"

This hurts and I was starting to warm up to him. "Wow so you're embarrassed to be around me after you spend the whole day with me?" I can't believe him this jerk!

"That's not what I meant. It wouldn't be good for the publicity"

"Just stop. I actually thought we were GONNA be friends but you decided to hurt me, oh Cameron I'm no ordinary girl" I snapped

He looked like he was in shock. No one has ever said such rude things to me, I have never gotten bullied at school so this is a shock and I feel like crying even though I'm not really getting bullied he's being mean.

"Hayden I'm so-" I cut him off "Cut the crap Dallas you knew what you're saying ok I get it I'm not good enough to hang around you alright, bye" and I left.

Tears where rolling down my cheeks but I wasn't really crying. I walked to my car and got in.

I got home and took a nap to sleep off everything that has happened these past few hours.

"Hayden!" Ash was shaking me to wake me up. "What?" I groaned.

"Please watch the Star Struck interview with me I need a girl with me please!"

"Whatever" I got up and she turned the channel to the show.

The reporter got on the TV show making some stupid announcements like Justin Bieber isn't gay or Kylie Kardashian got paid because she sat on her couch.

We sat there and watched her interview some celebs and then she said that she was interviewing Cameron and Nash!

----------------------------------------

How are you guys liking it?