MADISON

MADISON ^

JAX

Who knew that Prince Xavier wold find his mate during the time my son and Max were away. The palace had been filled with joy and you could see how much it had meant to the people of Lanchester for the future king of the wolves to find his mate, but that happiness was short lived a few days later after Max and Jackson returned. the council got wind of the news that Prince Xavier's mate was human, something that was not allowed. A royal was not allowed to mate a human let alone them known of us because to the council, a human knowing about the royal family put them in danger.

It was heartbreaking to see Xavier and Madison get separated after finding each other for no longer than 4 days. No matter how long they've known each other, you could see how much they cared for one another. Madison, that was Prince Xavier's mates name, is an incredible person with hazel eyes, long straight blond hair. It's been more then 10 days since Madison was taken out of the palace by force by the council, them claiming that Madison had to die in order to keep the kingdom safe from humans. Xavier had thrown a fit and has since locked himself in his bedroom neglecting not just his duties as prince but as a father.

"Had things been different, then the council will overlook this mating between a Prince and Human" Max said as he sat beside me a few days after learning that Madison was to be executed Saturday morning because the Council deemed her a danger to the kingdom.

"Do they not care what happens to the Prince? Do they not see that they are killing a royal?" I asked as I ran my fingers through Victoria's hair as she slept beside me on the couch. The TV was on and both Shane and Jackson were to immersed in the show that was playing to pay attention to our conversation. Max sighed with a shake of the head as he rubbed his face with his hands and looked out the window to see his niece and nephew out front with his father. They were hurting by their father's neglect yet they understood, somehow, that he was in more pain then they could think and let him be.

"The council doesn't care about anyone other then themselves. They could careless that they are killing a future king's mate just because they are human whether male or female" he replied and i nodded

"I just wish we could do something to change these laws" I mumbled and he tucked a piece of my now long hair behind my hair and gave me a small yet sad smile

"The only way these laws can change would be that the current council be overthrown by a new one, yet no other group are willing to do that" He murmured and I frowned. If only a new yet strong group of men or women overthrow this council then maybe these laws will be revoked but who, that was the question. Who would be willing to take place of a council and remold the country's rules?

"So the possibility of Madison getting killed and Xavier dying due to his mate being killed is a great one?" I asked and he nodded and I saw the pain in his eyes as he did so and I felt my heart break. Xavier and Max are close and the thought of my mate losing his brother was painful. I didn't want him to go through the same thing that I did when I was a young pup.

It was hours later,10 pm to be exact, was when we heard a loud crash coming from Prince Xavier's room making us jump from our bed and look to the door, Max telling me to stay put and to not exit the room no matter what and I nodded. I watched as he walked across the room and opened the door before looking through the open door then walked out closing it softly behind him. The sound of murmuring was heard from the close door but I couldn't pinpoint what they were saying, I just knew that it was Max and his father who were talking. The sun was coming up and yet Max didn't return to bed which worried me so by the time it was nearing 5 in the morning I got out bed and just as I was about to leave, the door opened and in walked Max looking tired and muddy making me furrow my brows