HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, MAMA

JAX

Its been roughly two weeks since the kids and I went to the palace to have dinner with Max and his family. Ever since we became official, Max has been over almost everyday at least when he doesn't have any meetings at his office. I found out that night that he was the proud owner of one of the world's leading businesses. KING which was a business corporation that manufactured anything from clothes to liquor to shoes. It was one of the most successful companies in all of Europe. I was shocked when he said that when we marry and that the kids take his last name that they will be the owners of the three leading companies in France, Italy and London. I had explained to him that it was to much but he said that because he was their father now that if by chance something happened to him, he wanted us to have something to sustain us. I had cried for hours after that conversation and decided to just let it be. If it's his wish to hand them his three top leading companies to the children who was I to deny him? No one has ever thought about them and thought of their future as he has. He's an incredible man with a big heart.

"Mama, here" I heard a small voice say and looked over to see Shane, Victoria and Jackson all standing at the foot of my bed with big grins on their faces while Shane held a big red envelope. I furrowed my brows in question but took it none the less. I gently opened the flap and gasped upon seeing a card.

 I gently opened the flap and gasped upon seeing a card

(the card the kids gave Jax)

It was such a cute card that read
'From the tips of my toes
To the tips of my nose
To the top of my head
And from the bottom of my heart
I LOVE YOU!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY' and in the corner was a baby bear holding a flower and it warmed my heart.

"Daddy helped pick it out Mama" Jackson said making me smile even more. Ever since we told the kids that Max and I were mates and together, they have started calling him 'Daddy' instead of 'Mr.Prince' like they used to in the beginning.

"Did he now?" I asked and they nodded

"He even helped pick this out too" Shane said while Victoria helped up a bouquet of red and white roses.

"They are beautiful" I murmured taking them from her and plain them on my nightstand before giving each a kiss.

"Wear the cawd Mama" Victoria exclaimed making me chuckle. I opened the card and smiled up a seeing their hand and foot prints around the edges. That wasn't what got my eyes burning and tears running down my cheeks it was what was written that did. The card read:

'Mommy, we know you love us
By the way you show you care.
You hug us and talk to us softly;
When we need you, you're always there.

Mommy, I'll love you always
From my heart, we want to say
we're so glad you are our mommy;
Happy Mother's Day!'