Ch. 11 Closer to Closure

Kuroh and I made it to where Shiro and Neko were. We stopped and stared at a cafe, our stomachs growling as we didn't have breakfast. It was about lunch time once we made our decision on what to eat. We were waiting on our food to come to the table. Shiro had a hat on to cover his face.

"Sorry about the shrine, it got pretty messy." I apologized myself.

"My master has more than one." Kuroh knocked the situation off of his shoulder.

"Oh." I said sinking a little in my seat.

"What's the matter?" Shiro asked worried.

I gave him a fake smile, "Nothing at all."

"Here you all go." The waitress gave us our meals.

"E..excuse me." A girl with pink hair nervously wanted Kuroh's attention.

"Yes may I help you?" Kuroh said putting his drink down.

Her face grew red, her friends came up behind her. They too wanted Kuroh's attention. They all bowed and held out letters with heart stickers to seal the envelope.

"Please except our letters!!" They all said in unison.

"Huh?" Kuroh had an embarrassed look on his face. He then slowly looked my way, I smiled while shaking the glass that was in my hand furiously.

"I am sorry, but I cannot except your letters."

"Huh, why not? You do attend Ashinaka high, right? Kuroh Yatogami?" The girl with brunette hair asked.

"I..I do, it's just..." Kuroh stumbled over his words.

"Yea, Kuroh, I don't understand the problem." I aggressively talk through my teeth.

"Oh well it was worth a shot Yoritsune." The friends walked away disappointed. The pink haired girl was the last to leave with tears beginning to fall. I automatically felt terrible.

"Hey that wasn't so nice, dog khsssssss!" Neko hisses.

"Well if it wasn't for..."

"WHO?????" I immediately jump to the defense.

"N..nothing. If it wasn't for nothing." Kuroh eats his lunch.

The cafe door opened letting employees know that they have a customer. The customer walks pass us and I suddenly felt on edge. The guy decided to sit in the booth behind Shiro and Neko. I halt the food on my chopsticks close to my mouth trying to read his moves. Something indeed felt wrong.

I slammed my chopsticks down and stood up. Everyone looked at me, I went to that guys booth. "Hi there!" I grinned. The man looked at me with confusion and maybe even a little startled at my actions. I put my hand out for a handshake. "Names Izumi Kasamura and you?"

"Uh, Izumo." He nervously shook my hand. I smiled.

"So what'cha gonna eat?"

"Uh, I'm not eating, just a cup of tea."

"Ah, okay you enjoy that then. Bye stranger." I walked back to my booth.

Shiro whispered, "What was that all about?"

I felt sweat fall down the side of my cheek. "That guy. He's..."

"Part of Homra clan." Neko hissed.

"I didn't know that however I did know he was part of a clan. His hidden tattoo says it all." I said.

"Yea, when we were back at the shrine, he was one of the toughest to get away from." Neko explained her encounter with him.

"This means we need to leave now." Kuroh says.

"He's gonna follow us, I just know it."

I paid for the meal and left the waitress a tip. We were only two blocks away when I felt we were being followed. That Izumo guy was trying to follow us. "Your intentions were correct." Kuroh said.

"We need to split up." Shiro said.

"Like hell we do, he's going to be after you dumbass." I said as we turned a corner. We hid in an alleyway as the guy walked pass us.

"Okay I think he's gone for now." I said as I felt scared arms wrapped around my waist. It was Shiro who was on me.

"Hey master, why are we hiding?" Kasumi whispered as she was hiding behind us all.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" We all yelled in unison.

"I don't think yelling would stop him from coming." Yasumoto said sitting at the top of the building holding his umbrella and dangling his feet. He points in the direction of Izumo as he is coming back towards the alleyway.

"Get them outta here." I whispered aggressively.

"What about you?" Shiro asked.

"Yes ma'am." Yasumoto saluted as she puts Shiro over her shoulder and has Neko on his side. Kasumi grabbed the back of Kuroh's shirt and escaped to the top of the building. Izumo made it to alleyway, I stood there as he slowly walked over to me.

"Where's the Colorless King?" He asks.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Look, I don't have time for games. I have to bring both the Purple Queen and the Colorless King to Mikoto."

I jumped a little at his name. "We aren't Kings or Queens! We're ordinary teenagers."

"I didn't want to have to do this." He said as he ran towards me. I was ready to block until I felt Yasumoto swoop down and grab me. We land on top of a building, he puts me down.

"Thanks." I said.

"My pleasure, my lady. Now may I ask we get going?" He considers. I nod as he takes my hand and kneels.

"W..what are you doing?" I nervously ask as he suddenly turns into a white wolf. He looks at me and gestures that I get on his back. I get on as we take off to a place where we thought we could be safe. When we finally made it, we were on a football field it seems.

"Dammit, she got away. Oh well I have a bar to tend to." Izumo said while walking back to his bar with his hands in his pocket.

"So, that's what you are?" I rub Yasumoto's head.

"Hey hey!! It takes time to do my hair properly." Yasumoto said as he turned back to his human self.

"Well I saw his animalistic form, what are you?" I ask Kasumi.

"In due time you'll see." She smirked giving Yasumoto his umbrella back.

"I'm just glad everyone is okay." Shiro said.

A sudden loud noise echoed as the stadium lights were being turned on. We see Scepter 4 members everywhere! We all back into each other as we become surrounded.

"What is the meaning of this?" Kuroh asked.

"We have a warrant for your arrest, Yashiro Isana, the Colorless King." Munakata said as he appears out of the darkness.