Ch. 4 Interrogation

I was sitting in a room as the lieutenant came through the doors with measuring tape. I shut off my phone right when she came up to me. She pulled the tape all the way out.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm taking your measurements."

"Measurements for?" I have a totally confused face.

She turned her head, "It's a measurement for your, um, chest size, waist size, and hip size."

I nod and stand up waiting for her to measure me. She hesitated.

"What's wrong?"

"You..have to..take your clothes off."

"WhhhhhhhAAAAAAAATTT!!"

"Just your shirt and skirt. You can keep your underwear on."

"Ahh."

I took off my skirt and shirt then turned to face her. She took the tape and measured my bust, waist, and hip size.

"Alright, double d's? A 38 in back size, 24 in waist, and 42 in hips. I have to go find more clothing for you. But for now you can wear these." She gave me one of their scepter jackets.

She directed me back towards Munakata's office. I sat in directly in front of him.

"I see you've healed quite nicely. Forgive Saruhiko's unruly behaviour and that scar he could've left." He said as he poured me tea in which I moved it slightly to the side.

"No way of pleasing the Queen of Purple, is there?" He smirked.

"I am not a queen, I'm sick of you and everyone else calling me that! Who is this woman that you all call a Purple Queen?"

"You say you aren't but your eyes says otherwise." He pointed to the window which showed my reflection.

My eyes were a glowing violet.

"It appears that your emotions will give you away, if you are in hiding my lady." He put the glass of tea back in front of me.

I blinked as the glowing went away. "How did this...happen?" His face was so close to my own.

"If the welder is not deceased then the Damocles sword does not have to choose its host. In other words the next host of the Damocles sword was suppose to be a man but instead it has chosen a female, you Ms. Izumi Kasamura." He explained backing away and drinking his tea.

"But why me?"

"You'll have to know on your own time. But, as of now you're on my time and I need answers from you about your alliance with the Colorless King. Or if you're involved with the murder of Tatara Totsuka."

"I'm not in on any murder! I am not a partner of this Colorless King and I don't even know who that is!!" I threw my hands in the air in frustration.

He silently sat there drinking his tea. "There's no need to ye~"

"What!?!?!!" I fell backwards in disbelief of this guys words.

"I'd like to keep you under surveillance, just to be safe."

"Why? I'm telling you the truth and you're not believing me. I don't know what else to tell you. All of my life I've been nothing but under the radar, I don't get into any trouble. My school record and government record is pristine clean."

Lieutenant Awashima walked in with school clothing in her arms.

"Lieutenant Awashima!"

"I have your clothing for you, Ms. Kasamura. The accurate sizes this time." She said.