Chapter 4

♡♥

Los Angeles, California

*Nicki's POV*

7:20p.m.

I looked at the light skinned beauty who was standing right in front of me. Her dark curly hair falling over her shoulders perfectly. Her heart-shaped, nude colored lips looking plump. Her eyes were a very shadowy brown, which was almost like mine. She had colorful tattoos all over her arms. They kinda turned me on.

We were staring at each other, which seem liked forever. I just couldn't help but admire all her perfections. She seemed like a walking goddess, roaming the earth looking for her own kind. I finally cleared my throat and she looked down smiling. She was so beautiful. I don't know if she was shy or it was because im one of the best female rappers of all time. I smiled at her.

"Hi! You must be Kehlani." I reached my hand out and she took it into hers. She just stared at me and smiled.

 She just stared at me and smiled

" Yeah and you're Nicki Minaj. It's nice to me you." She said quietly, but I could still hear her.

She let go of my hand. I could tell she seemed nervous around me and I didn't want her to feel that way. I really wanted to get to know this gorgeous girl standing in front of me. She seemed like an interesting person. I was gonna start asking her questions but the director said it was time to start the photoshoot up again.

Me and Kehlani walked back over to the camera and stood next to each other. We started posing and doing what the camera man said to do. He then told me to put my arm around her neck. She tensed up a bit. I didn't want her to be fearful of me, so I whispered in her ear.

"Calm down, boo. You don't have to be nervous." Her face got red from blushing. The director told us to change positions. He told me to give her a kiss on the cheek. I turned my body to her and kissed her cheek. This time she really tensed up, but remained calm and smiled at the camera. When I pulled my face back, you could see my lip print on the side of her face. He then told her to turn her body to me and wrap her arms around my waist.

She did as she was told and looked at me, but kept on looking down. I lifted her chin up to look at me. She looked in my eyes. Hers glistened in the light. I so wanted to kiss her right then and there. The director told us to hold the pose we were in. After the camera man snapped a couple more pics, we were finally done with the photoshoot. We kept on staring at each other and we remained in the same position.

"I have to say, Nicki....You look more beautiful in person." I blushed and smiled so hard that my dimples started to show. Nobody has ever made me feel so happy over a compliment. Millions of people have told me that I am beautiful, but its like when she said it, it made me feel amazing.