Chapter 3

♡♥

Los Angeles, California

*Kehlani's POV*

5:00p.m.

*skips plane ride*

Alina and I were sitting in a restaurant eating. I had to be at my photoshoot in 2 hours, so we just decided to get something to eat before we went. 

"So.. are you nervous about this photoshoot?" Alina asked. I mean I have done a ton of photoshoots before. Why would I be nervous? I looked up from my plate to see a smiling Alina. She was grinning so hard like she had done the most evilest thing ever.

"No...Im not. Why would you think that?" I replied. She chuckled a little and looked down at her phone. She was really being weird and I was really curious about the question she asked.

"Oh no reason." Now I was really concerned to what she was saying.

"Tell me." I begged. She laughed a little. I really wanted know what she was talking about.

"Well your manager and I-." Alina was interrupted by my phone ringing. It was Diana, my manager. I told Alina to hold on for a sec and I answered the phone.

~Phone Convo~

K: Hey, Diana!

D: Hi, Kehlani! I have a very special surprise for you at your photoshoot.

K: OMG! What is it?

D: Did you not hear me say "surprise"?

I giggles a lil.

K: So when are you gonna tell me?

D: Well, when you get here, I will show you, but since I'm in a happy mood today, I will give you a hint. It's a woman that you admire so much and she is gonna be doing the photoshoot with you.

K: A woman I admire?

D: Yes now I gotta go. Bye.

She hung up before I could say anything else. I looked at a grinning Alina. She stared at me with a joker smile. I sat there and thought about what Diana said, then it hit me like a truck. Im going to be doing a photoshoot with Nicki Minaj. NICKI FUCKING MINAJ!! Can you believe that?!?

I squealed so loud that everybody at the restaurant turned around and looked at me. I quickly apologized and looked at Alina. She was smiling real big.

"Omg Nina! I'm doing a photoshoot with Nicki Minaj!" I said quietly screaming. I was so excited and happy. I can't believe this is happening.

"I know Lani. I was the one who had the idea." I looked at her and kissed her face and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you so much. I will forever love you." I replied. She giggled and hugged me back.

"You're welcome babes." She replied smiling. We finished eating and then we paid for our meal. We got up and got into the car.

 We got up and got into the car