Chapter 5

♡♥

Oakland, California

*Kehlani's POV*

7:30a.m.

I woke up beside my puffy haired friend. Alina was knocked the fuck out. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. Damn. I looked a hot mess. I got into the shower and started washing up. After I was done, I rinsed off and let the water hit my hair. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and put one on my now wet hair. I walked into the bedroom and got me some underwear and clothes to wear for the day.

Alina and I were staying at a condo I bought when I was 18 years old. It was the first house I bought before I became famous. I dried off and got dressed. I put on a purple jersey with some white shoes.

I looked over and saw that Alina was still asleep

I looked over and saw that Alina was still asleep. I went over to the curtains and opened them to let some sun in. She opened her eyes and then closed them again, putting her hand up in front of her face.

"Lani, close those damn curtains. It's too bright." She said turning the other way and laying back down. I don't know what's up with this girl. She hates the sun. When I go to her house, she always have the lights off.

"You need some light, Nina. It's not good to sit in the dark all the time." She looked at me with her peering eyes.

"Who told you that damn lie?" I giggled a little.

"Someone told me." She rolled her eyes and laid back down.

"Well whoever that "someone" is, is a fucktard idiot." I chuckled a little, going over to her. I got on the bed and sat on her stomach. Her eyes shot open and she looked at me.

"Lani, what are you doing." She gave a confused look.

"Just sitting." I smiled and giggled. She smirked.

"Get the fuck off me." She said as she pushed me on the bed. I got up off the bed and looked at her.

"Yeah, you're right. It's not good for queens to sit on trash." She looked at me and gave me the middle finger. I started laughing. She closed her eyes again and I started shaking her.

"What do you want?" She said whining while rubbing her eyes. She just looked so adorable when she was sleepy.

"You have to get up." I said pushing her a little. It's always hard to wake Alina up. The house could be on fire and she would still lay there and be sleep.