Chapter 2

♡♥

Los Angeles, California

*Nicki's POV*

I was just finishing up a recording session with Jeremih. We were done working on a new song called "Don't hurt me". It sounded amazing to me and I was happy it was finished. I walked out the recording booth and smiled. Jeremiah returned the smile.

"Wow! Nicki that was a dope ass verse." He commented.

I just giggled and smiled at his compliment. I was blushing a little.

"Thank you and you sound great yourself

"Thank you and you sound great yourself." I replied.

We talked for a little bit then I left the building and got into the car. 

I started it up and started driving home. I just felt like taking a long, relaxing bath. It's been a really long week for me. I've been recording and doing photo shoots. 

Now that I think about it, I have to go do another photo shoot later this week. My manager told me I was doing it with this "Kehlani" girl. I've heard a little about her and heard some of her songs. She seems like a cool person, so I'm not trippin.

As I was pulling up in my driveway, I see Rih's car. I sighed, wondering what the hell she is doing here. I mean she comes out of the blue all the time, so this really isn't new. 

I turned off my car and got out. I went up to the door and started looking through my keys. Once, I got the key, I opened the door and all the lights was out. I swear to God if Rih jumps out and scares me, I'm going to kill her.

I walked up the stairs calling her name. There was no response.

"Robyn Rihanna Fenty. I know you in here. I seen your car outside." There was still no answer.

I was getting annoyed and a little concerned. Usually she would of answered by now. I looked in all the rooms. She wasn't in there. I looked at my bedroom. I never have it closed, unless I have people over.

I walked over to it and turned the knob slowly. I peeked my head through the door and saw Rih fast asleep across my bed. I sighed and came in. I sat on the bed and tapped Rih lightly. 

She fluttered her eyes open and looked at me. I could tell she was still trying to focus her eyes on me.

"Rih, what are you doing here?" I smiled a lil. I kinda like Rih coming over to my house. I really didn't mind at all. She keeps me company.

She looked at me and laid her head on my lap.

"Well I was bored and I didn't have anything else to do, so I stopped by." She said and closed her eyes again.